Recall - Something 'special'

Willem

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very windy??? There are cows? She checks in on you a lot?? What kind of whistle?

We started whistle recalls a couple of days ago! I do not think we are ready for outside and windy though, one day!

https://igcdn-videos-c-5-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t50.2886-16/14440152_686432074841005_7667029399505469440_n.mp4

nice body posture with wagging tail from Thistle...that's what you want... :thumbsup:

the whistle is a normal dog whistle from evil bay, something like this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1x-Pet-Dog-Training-Obedience-Whistle-Ultrasonic-Supersonic-Adjustable-Pitch-HIA-/152231606160?hash=item2371b5f790:g:IyAAAOSw5ZBWQDkm

and the other things (wind etc) are obviously 'obvious' ...what I mean is not soooo obvious :)

I'm not sure how your recalls usually go, but near cliffs? Off lead? Sitting in front of you on return?

..all normal, 'front' (official recall) or 'side' (heel position) she recognize from where my finger points, normal (just recalling her) is front, if I don't want to use my hand / fingers I say 'place' when she is closer and she goes in heel position ....but that's all normal :)

I know that bulls will come and check out weird things like dog trainers with square boxes on their heads and whistles.

So the bulls were far away at the start of the video and right up against the fence by the end of it.

Here is a much more interesting video of what happens when you play wind instruments in front of bovines.

That video is very cute! Cows are super curious creatures and seem to get their bravery by investigating as a group. They must love something different happening in or near their boring old paddock lol.

Edited by Roova

I know that bulls will come and check out weird things like dog trainers with square boxes on their heads and whistles.

So the bulls were far away at the start of the video and right up against the fence by the end of it.

Here is a much more interesting video of what happens when you play wind instruments in front of bovines.

.... :D ....nah, the riddle has nothing to do with the bulls...I just use them as decoys for the normal training...