save my old dog from slipping on floors

macksmum

I have used the toe grips and they are fabulous. I had tried socks, mats etc but toe grips were by far the best alternative. Do measure each foot properly as it makes a difference and I found two on each foot was enough. These allowed Cowan to live a better quality of life as I put them on for instant results and no fussing round with his feet all the time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skinwants said:

I put down rubber backing under them, but anywhere without the backing or transition areas between rugs she still would have hard times. Also my cats flying through the house would move them around and roll them up.

I used towels and rugs, but they weren't that effective, so I had the idea of using balloons to increase her grip. The difference was dramatic, she's now able to walk around independently, she can even do sharp turn arounds and shake her body without falling, we are utterly amazed.Also my cats flying through the house would move them around and roll them up, leaving her stranded. She also loves to follow me through the house and I can't put rugs literally everywhere.

How did you put the balloons on her?  Did you cut of the “neck”?  How did you fasten them?