Puppy health Passport

Issy_J

Hi there ! 
I have an almost 9 month old ridgeback puppy 

We picked her up from a registered breeder  back in June.

we were never given her vax card (partly our fault, we forgot to even ask for it in the excitement of having her with us) 

Anyway, we chased and chased the breeder up for it. We managed to get photos of the vaccinations she has had so they have been sufficient for now.  We continued to chase the original with no luck. I’m suspecting it’s lost 
I’m hoping to buy a vaccination passport like the one pictured below 

I cannot for the life of me find one to buy online so I’m thinking they’re only given out to breeders.

I can find vax certificates quite easily from the vet, but it’s just a cardboard card which isn’t really going to last long

Im hoping to find one a bit more offical !

Any idea where I could get one from ? 

thanks all 

image.png

I have sturdy booklets called Health Diary made by MSD Animal Health which I always refer to as their passports. (Once had someone in the waiting room ask if we were going overseas)

24 pages of health and behaviour info with space for pet's and owner's details and health records, such as the batch info for the vaccine. Were included in the price of vaccination. Ask at your vet, or this:

www.msd-animal-health.com.au 

1800 033 461

Edited by Mairead
  • Like 1

most vets dont even hand anything out anymore as people dont want them (yes a nightmare for us boarding kennel owners .
I actually as a kennel owner hate those books finding all the stuff required .
Most do print outs with stickers attached & its easy to just pop into the dog folder especially when many are using the 3 yearly or titer route