Heart Worm Tablets

Hi goldieneale,

I have recently bought from pricelesspets. They do not have a secure credit card server, so i asked them for their direct deposit details and paid that way! (you can either pay online if you have online banking or go to a bank and do it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did a search on heartworm treatment and found this thread. Everything I was looking for :thumbsup:

Have decided against the yearly injections after reading the comments here and am about to buy Heartgard from Priceless Pets for a good $10 cheaper than I'm paying now!

Thanks guys!! ;)

thanks to everyone for making me feel life i poisened my dog much apreciated :hug:

Geez, you asked, we answered. No-one was negative toward you or your situation, people just wanted to make sure you had all the info. Giving your dog heartworm treatment if they haven't been tested and they are positive for heartworm often leads to a slow agonizing death. This was pointed out only so you could avoid endangering your dog, not to make you feel like you had poisoned him so there is no need to be rude.

Geez, you asked, we answered.

I'm with you Haven. Talk about biting the hand......

I hope your vet did a blood test prior to giving the heartworm injection too. Mind you, given all of the nasty press I'm reading and hearing about the heartworm injection...that's one route I personally wouldn't be taking either.

And no doubt I'll be hammered for making you feel like you've poisoned your dog again.

Oh well......it's your dog, I guess I shouldn't give a damn!

:hug:

thanks pup's mum!!!

Best price i've seen and I will be buying from them!!!!

Question for Pup's mum and others who have bought from Priceless pets... How did you the find the payment system?? Bit cautious of sending my credit card details to them and my husband and i don't use cheques??

I printed off my order form and faxed it through...but I payed using their direct account deposit system.

I just popped the money into their account.

Twas easy.

:hug: