Yay For Nature's Gift!

jayess

ooh my dogs like it too.

When I'm too lazy to do their meat, or if I've run out, they always get Natures Gift.

Good to hear its made just how they say it is, too.

Will grab a Natures Gift show bag or two for the doggies and kitties at the Royal Show. ;) :thumbsup:

Guest cloverfdch

I also keep a few tins as a back up/ emergency, just incase i run out of their BARF or forget to take it out of the freezer :thumbsup:, The dogs love it. I dont use the treats too often though, i too have found odd looking spikey things in them.

You can add my dogs to the list of happy campers :rolleyes:

It's one of the few products that lists the calorie content on the tin so it's good for me to know how much I can give Mick.

It's a much more energy dense food though, way more calories than Pal etc. It would be very easy to over feed your dog if you're switching from a different, lower calorie food.

You can add my dogs to the list of happy campers :rofl:

It's one of the few products that lists the calorie content on the tin so it's good for me to know how much I can give Mick.

It's a much more energy dense food though, way more calories than Pal etc. It would be very easy to over feed your dog if you're switching from a different, lower calorie food.

Same here Blind Chi.

They loved it and I wondered why they were porking out then I read the calories.

Lots more grated carrot was added.

• 1 month later...

Just bumping this to add my praises of Natures gift, my older boy Moss has been a bit funny with what he will eat since Chelsea has been in season (she is out now), and I bought a tin of natures gift last night and he loved it, I gave some to the pups also and they thought it was great.

What I loved is it didnt affect their poos in any yucky way.

Thumbs up natures gift, it is now my take away and emergancy food and Moss will get it as long as he is still scoffing it.

Jacq