Ballarat Obendience Trial (double)

lol well we didnt get over it entirely!!! he got a pass and second in the morning :o ;) :p :) ;)

but... in the afternoon after getting 117 in the heeling pattern his PB with a pretty strict judge (only dog on a pass at that point) in the sit stays he got a fly buzzing him so snapped at it and decided oh may as well lie down DOH!! he would have got his 3rd pass and retired!!!! he still won and got highest ballarat dog in that trial tho so that was cool :)

Hey pnsdc why didnt u say g'day?? lol 2tollers was there so was hopenfox mmm love fox a smoochy kelpie type and beautiful to watch in the heeling too!!

here is a link to details on the current rules, there is supposed to be a rule change as of 1/1/6 obedience targets

pretty good info on other dog sports on that site too

anyone else hear that CCD will be compusary??? that was a rumour floating around yesterday

thanks for the links Sparty :o

as to saying g'day

where to start: there were so many groups and i sorta was looking for avatar dogs

then there was a presentation

and it all broke up for the second event

i guess i shoulda just fronted a steward or something ;)

i was looking for a ;) dogzonline cardboard sign

Regards

Phil

Edited by pnsdc

nope i have had it for obedience for this year not going to even do classes for the rest of the year, will come early set up flybal and just do ring work with food/toy for my three and STAYS!!!! it will be too hot and too boring they all have basics but kira has just gone off heeling altogether from lack of interest, her only motivator is sparty but im not waving him around!!!! (would love to go to K9 but the herding seminar is on the same days ;) ) then the boys can do flyball after obedience classes, sparty just does it for fun but Bodie is now up for team selection woo hooo!

besides im not driving 3+ hours for the remainding trials!!!

will see what the new changes bring, one heeling pattern might not bore them silly as bad.