Love You Princess Yasmine

apolo

On the 12th Nov 2005 Yasmine would have turned 4years.

On the 11th June 2004 at the old age of 2 1/2 Yasmine was PTS after suffering the loss of her liver.

After heaps of tests and $3000.00 we were told that her liver had disapeared and nothing could be done for her.

She was suffering so much.

I collect her fron the vets where she had been for two days and took her home for her last night with the family and her belover mate that was one month younger than her.

All she wanted to do was be with me on my bed.

After beeing sick all over the bed three times (this did not worry me), not eating or drinking and just wanting to sleep I made the decision to let her go the next day.

This was a terrible time.

After placing her on the table and giving her heaps of cuddles and kisses away she went.

All I wanted to do was close her eyes as they were hunting me with her stare.

To this day I still see the eyes.

I have cried every day and looks like I will be still crying when I leave this planet.

This girl was my one true love.

When I first collected her she put her right paw around my neck and her left paw around the other side and held on like that.

I never need to hold her as she held me.

No other dog has ever done that.

I have two more dogs and love then to bits but this girl was my life.

I collected her soon after I had a heart attack and every night she slept with me, came for trips in the car with me.

I cant live with the thought that I killed my best friend and I will take the guilt to the grave with me.

Sorry I dont know how to post photos but believe me she is a beautiful little girl.

:(:angel::angel::angel::angel:

:rofl: :fetch: :laugh: :fetch: :rofl:

Edited by apolo

Never feel you killed her....you released her from her pain....that is the biggest gift we can offer to our beloved dogs when they can not help themselves.

Only the kindest people help the animals that can't speak and tell us in words how much they are suffering....we suffer too, but we should always remember we are our dogs saviours.

No, Apolo, you did not kill her, you set her free.

Never, ever feel guilty for the decision you made. It was the last act of love and compassion you could give her and you did it unselfishly. Yasmine will live forever in your heart and mind.

You have your other two dogs to give all your love to now. I wish them a long and happy life, in your arms.

Hugs to you. :rofl:

You gave your lovely girl the greatest gift...you made a decision to release her from pain & distress...no matter what great pain it gave you.

In a way, you took on her suffering to bring her to peace.

But you don't have to do that any longer. Your beautiful girl would be sad to know that you still feel badly. Give her another gift, with the same love...let the pain go.