Lure Coursing

jeff

talking to the R.R club today at Rosebud

we have date for lure coursing at K.C.C park

they are

January 15......... 4.00 to 7.00

and

Febuary 12........ 4.00 to 7.00 ( I think)

edit dates

Edited by jeff

uuummm

just checked ima

yes the 17th in a Tuesday

so they must have meant the 15th

Jeff I'll take Piper there whatever, I thought they said today it was the 14th, that a Sat, so 15th more likely. I guess we'll all get the email, and it'll be on the RRCV's website,

I think it's http://members.optusnet.com.au/ashtar1

Edited by PossumCorner

Hey PC isnt that the wonthaggi flyball weekend? i hope lure coursing will be on the sunday then :confused:

Yes it is - I didn't nominate for Wonthaggi as I wanted to give Frodo a good spell - then we'll still have the big RACV Australia Day competition and a few practice/training sessions before our Nationals at Ringwood. So a lure run or two will be great for him as a pipe opener during the break from Flyball, and if Paul can get the day off we will bring Rheneas as well as Piper, he's only had one go at lurecoursing and loved it.

Might try to get to Wonthaggi also as a dog-free day so I can concentrate on photos. Does anyone know whether it is an Aggie or a dog-show or is it just Flyball???

One thing with lure coursing though - dog needs to be reasonably fit.

It's great to watch though, there is something satisfying about it because there is no training, no nothing, it's just the dog totally enjoying itself doing something that comes naturally.

Though recalls tend to go out the window :confused:

Nat