Perthies....

Anna H

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,

how will dogs go that dont like sitting still for very long and need to be doing something and get bored easily?

I look at pics on your website of other ones you have done and all the dogs are sitting quietly next to there owners...

chiko, that's why I won't be taking a dog.

From my understanding, the workshop is designed to train the owners to traiin the dogs, not train the dogs on site. ( I guess that's what all training classes are about !)

If Bouf hadn't just had surgery, I might have brought him since he is the most inactive dog out :laugh: & I'd have been to able to fully concentrate on the workshop whilst he held a sustained down snoozing on his side for hours.

I thought of bringing Axle, son's JRT, but he is very active plus if it's really raining, I'd be fussing about making sure he wasn't too cold etc and after reading the way the workshop's structured decided against it.

so it'll just be me .. that way I won't miss any of Steve's Pearls of Wisdom. :rofl:

Im pretty sure Im gonna bring Doug..

but if he becomes too much of a handful or is too bored Ill ring OH to come pick him up. :banghead:

Perhaps we should meet earlier than 9 at the grounds so our dogs can have a meet n greet?