Perthies....

Anna H

I'm seriously interested this time. I will finally have my liscence so transport won't be an issue ;) Will try convince my sister to bring her spastic dog too :)

Not sure what to expect- but Bondi has some fear and seperation anxiety issues (the neighbour came through the back gate today- bondi ran THROUGH the baby gate- smashing it to smitherines, to get inside, She could really hurt herself :confused:, and she can be growly with new dogs/people

Edited by boxagirl

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you just start a new thread when you have confirm a visit Meriment? I am looking forward to learning a new form of motivation. Do you think it would be a weekend? (Sorry for the questions-just interested)

Will you just start a new thread when you have confirm a visit Meriment? I am looking forward to learning a new form of motivation. Do you think it would be a weekend? (Sorry for the questions-just interested)

Hi yep, will probably start a new thread if/when things are confirmed. At this rate there still needs to be a bit more interest though I'd say!!

(Hint hint!!)

The first one we had in Perth was on a weekend, 2 days Saturday & Sunday - so I'd think it would be the same this time :rofl:

I'm seriously interested this time. I will finally have my liscence so transport won't be an issue :rofl: Will try convince my sister to bring her spastic dog too :rofl:

Not sure what to expect- but Bondi has some fear and seperation anxiety issues (the neighbour came through the back gate today- bondi ran THROUGH the baby gate- smashing it to smitherines, to get inside, She could really hurt herself :rofl:, and she can be growly with new dogs/people

I wouldnt call diva spastic just hyper and very happy!!!!

Guest LoveMyCuddledog

Aye from Triton & I although again it depends on where/when & how much.

Do you have a set plan of what you're going to do or will it depend on the dog's requirements? For instance Triton has problems with self-control, he can also be quite aggressive to large breeds, in particular German Sheppards, Malamutes etc.

i was just looking for ways to motivate during heeling. As food just seems to be luring and I think the original topic was for "Training in Drive" ? Would that be able to be covered as well- or are behavioural problems covered in training in drive :bottom: I don't want to distract from other's, more important needs.

I am interested, for myself rather than my dogs! I want to learn more about being a better leader, and develop more confidence in being that leader.

...................Would also love to learn what training in drive is................... :noidea:

Being a shift worker and living 3 hours from Perth may be a disadvantage though! Dont get many weekends off.

But please put me on the list.

RG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any news on when the K9 workshop is being held?

If anyone has read my new thread, you can appreciate that I feel "the sooner the better"! I had quite forgotten about it, till i just saw this thread and it jolted my hopeless memory. :rainbowbridge:

Now I am itching to see what date they maybe in Perth, so I can organise my shifts around it. I am gonna try my heart out to attend.

RG