Having To Say Goodbye

greyhoundangel

I'm having such a hard time choosing Jye's urn. I usually pick an urn that either represents them in some way either by colour of the dog, or when Jade went to the bridge, we got a lovely Jade urn...

The black and white marbled urn just looks to harsh to me, he was such a soft and gentle soul - unless you were a cat of course :)

Can't wait until he is home again...

Mel xx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The black and white marbled urn just looks to harsh to me, he was such a soft and gentle soul - unless you were a cat of course :)

Can't wait until he is home again...

Mel xx

Awww Mel, glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour :rofl:

I have my Roxy in the most lovely wooden laquered box, which was made for me, so haven't had the dilemma of choosing an Urn... yet.

Either way I'm sure it will be lovely and I know exactly what you mean by wanting them back home with you. Only then can you rest easy.

Take care :rofl:

Yes I won't be lonely at the Rainbow Bridge that's for sure :rolleyes:

All my precious furkids :D

I still have moments where I actually have to remember that he is gone, it just doesn't seem like he has, he has been around for so long, and although I was with him when he went to the bridge, I don't know...this is different somehow...

Maybe it's different every time?

I finally got the form today for his urn, now I have to make the right decision - picking the right resting place is important to me...

I'll try not to pick a pink one otherwise he might have a very big grudge by the time we meet again ;)

Mel xx

I have posted before, and know what you mean about a special place.

Where all my beautiful Frenchie babies are, I have planted the beautiful rose by the name of Spirit of Peace, there their mortal bodies are surrounded by this wonderful pale apricot rose, with the most glorious perfume.

Thought I would share this with you, and I am sure that there is a very special place, apart from in your heart, for beautiful Jye.

Oh that sounds so lovely :eek: Reminds me of how I am a black thumb, every plant I am given dies...but...out the front of the house still stands one beautiful rose bush, and my beautiful first rat Chakra was buried and the rose was planted above her around 3 yrs ago :eek:

Every time I see it flower I smile, she makes it bloom ;)

Mel xx

They have lots of different choices, like the rosewood boxes as well...

I had a wooden urn made for Bundy as the markings of the wood looked like brindle - it was the perfect choice, I look at it and see Bundy :thumbsup:

This funeral place has heaps of options, you can even have your pets buried at their cemetary :rofl:

I like having my furkids home with me, and I like the urns...

Mel xx

I think the marbled black and white one is lovely, was expecting it to be more stark.

Of course, you know Jye best, I can understand the need for the perfect one. Wasn't given a choice when Griffen died, maybe that was a good thing! :rofl::thumbsup:

Edited by Gone Grey