Flyball - Melbourne

we came we saw we sweated ur asses off!!!

was pretty good in the shade, the racing was done by 12 whne it really started to get stinking hot but some dogs found a way to cool off

Belle making good use of her size

belle.jpg

post-9-1138262592.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went along for a while and had a peek, was fun to watch :eek: I got some ok pics....it's gonna take me a while to figure out how to take them properly, I find it quite hard.

Was fun listening to the bystanders asking what it was though....one guy I was talking to didn't believe me until the teams started racing :D

Nat

Guest cloverfdch

Yep the people watching were quite amusing, heard some pretty funny comments all good though :D. I have a couple of photos to post a little later. Belle is too cute.

I've only gone through a couple of my piccies. I deleted a heck load, took me about 3 races to get my brain into gear..hehe.

If people could identify doggies I'd be grateful (apart from Clover)

Nat

flyball3.jpg

flyball2.jpg

flyball1.jpg

flyball4.jpg

Edited by Tess32

Thanks for the photos Tess, they're great. I'm with LilBailey on the black lab, sorry. I love the muscles on Clover's back leg.

The AFA made the right call by starting early and reducing the number of heats. The dogs seemed to manage well. There was plenty of shade, lots of paddle pools and hoses to play with.

Todd and I had a great day and came away with our first blue ribbon. :D

Guest cloverfdch

Oh wow those photos are wonderful Nat :laugh:. The blue merl BC is Blaize/ Blaze from Ballerine. Not sure about the red BC. The black Lab is either Becky or Cameron (Fergus & Henry have broader heads :p ). And my pretty girl :D.

So what happened to icecream races?????

and what happened to Shinji!!!!

No races, just individual secret time-trials. Frodo was enjoying his ice-cream under my chair while Lyn and I had coffee and he totally embarrassed me, suddenly got all defensive of it and tried to attack poor Chili (the young black and white Staffie girl). Chili was on the other side of the table minding her biz. So then he had to share it with her, serves his right. Now he has to wait til RSPCA demonstration day at Burwood for his next one.

Nat your photos are great, I thik the red border collie is Cathy's Ricky (Croydon Rockets). Notice where he's bit his tongue slightly?

So what happened to icecream races?????

and what happened to Shinji!!!!

We decided it was too hot to walk up the hill to get them.

We'll try another day.

Yeh Shinji where did you get to?

Edited by 2tollers

Sorry I'm going to hijack by saying sorry I didn't make it...but I think we need to organise another Toller meet once it gets a bit cooler- or at a beach! :D

We have Ghillie and her human who have moved to ?Sale? and Kipper and his human who have come over all the way from Canada and are living bayside now. :p

We should get ourselves organised. :laugh:

Mel.

i'm hoping Clover will post the pis of bodie n the little pool)

I saw a few dogs go in the pool but I didn't see Bodie. He only didone long one on the grass. :laugh:

Mel - Your absence was noted, you naughty girl. I was looking out for you and had someone lined up to meet Geordie. (A possible future Toller owner)

:crazy: I am a naughty girl...sorry about that. :rofl: I didn't have Geords with me anyway just went down to the Aus Day Show to do some last minute shopping. :o

Well we'll have to arrange a meet up and your friend can meet most of the Tollers residing in Vic all at once lol...well all the important ones anyway! :p

Tollersowned and I are both showing our boys at the Pet Expo Saturday...everyone's welcome to come visit! We will be the relaxed ones sitting out on the lawns lol.

Mel. :laugh:

Edited by StaffordsRule