Canine Personality Profile

This is kind of strange cause I was doing this test yesterday (found it by accident doing searches for silly dog personality tests) and now today it's on here!!!

Eddie was

Prey = 40

Pack = 60

Defense - Fight = 25

Defense - Flight = 25

Would love for someone to expalin it a little more though!!!

Oh and not to butt in to conversation but the Berwick flyball is at Akoonah if that helps

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pixie, the whippet got

prey 70

pack 70

fight 35

flight 25

i reckon there should have been more levels, cos some of the sometimes were more than others, if you get what i mean, then it would have been more accurate... but i dont really know what the numbers mean anyhow, so i guess doesnt matter

theres some intelligence tests around which are fun, but take a bit more than checking boxes. i'll see if i can find a link

Over 25 points... Your dog is a genius

Eddie got 26

Woohoo

My boy is food obsessed!!!! So that made it easier

Though he did score well on the towel on head, language and body language ones too

Bit of fun on a crappy rainy day lol

Edited by shoemonster

i know, those doggies that have already had their breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, or arent that keen on the whole food thing wont do too well..

i dont really thing these iq tests are much of an indication most of the time anyway.. but it is a bit of fun, and if the dog is into it, it's good for them to learn i guess?

Johnny

Your dog's drives

Prey = 40

Pack = 35

Defense - Fight = 25

Defense - Flight = 40

I'm not sure how Johnny got a 40 for prey drive, I mean he gets excited with certain things but would run in the opposite direction. We were actually laughing at him last night when he was sniffing our ratty girls...if they rushed up to him he would bark, whimper and run off :laugh:

Mel xx

post-9-1138439819.jpg

Edited by greyhoundangel