Where Can I Get..........

Community Companion Dog, it's a new class before CD... optional. If you wish, you can skip and go straight to CD.

G'day, Eddy here.

Sounds like the Encouragement Class in Victoria that's been going for years, basically novice minus the "Heel Free" and "Recall". Can anyone post the details of the CCD exercises that's coming in (1 July 2006). A while back I heard there was some delay in regards to the "new rules and new classes", maybe someone can give us some updated details and I'm particularly interested in the addition of the UDX class and the exercises. About time I bought a new rule book, is the new one available yet with all the latest changes and new classes.

Hi Eddy as far as I am aware rules are coming in 1 July 2006 as for the rules they were posted online.

I think there were in the files of the ozobedience yahoogroup else I think there was a link posted up at k9events.

Ness

Hi Eddy as far as I am aware rules are coming in 1 July 2006 as for the rules they were posted online.

I think there were in the files of the ozobedience yahoogroup else I think there was a link posted up at k9events.

Ness

G'day, Eddy here.

Thanks Ness and I've been away from the scene for quite some years, maybe I just might pop onto OzObedienceTrialling later to see those files. By the way, years ago I talked Ron Lawrence into starting OzObedienceTrialling, but then he and I retired from the scene years ago where others carried on, seems to be the way things go. Anyway I'm interested in what's occuring lately and who knows just maybe one day my wife and I just might decide to return to the trialling scene particularly in VIC where I reside, but then we are older with our disabilities but then the urge is still there where just maybe one day we just might return for we enjoyed the "family affair" where all of our family loved doing something enjoyable together.