Herding With Herding Guy

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say thank you to those DOLers who attended training / practice today at Moorehome. You guys were great and the dogs were awesome.

I really enjoyed having you all there so I am organising a BBQ and activity day for you all (that is everyone who has come to a herding / training day) as a thank you. For those interested please PM me.

We are also currently organising another herding training day - one for beginners and a advanced day for those that are more experienced (you know who you are). Anyone interested???

Thanks again - you guys are the awesome.

Cheers,

David, Geoff.

post-9-1139726921.jpg

post-9-1139726921.jpg

If i can get there im in  sounds like a great idea We had such a great time at the training day we attended and its so great to ge around other passionate dog people like you guys

YB - you'll be there - I'll come down and pick you up myself if I have to - and that's that.

Kavik: Wish I was in Melbourne and could come train with you guys

Wish you were here too. When are you moving? :rofl:

LOL i know you would i'll get there Im sure

You let me know either way and I'll make sure your at any event you want to be at - you could have a sleep over (bring the tent) it would be fun.

Me Me Me Me Me..... Can we come please?

Great your in. Love to see Max strutting his stuff again. Stll can't get over that sly eyeing the lead sheep under thier legs thing he did :rofl::mad:cry:

Hi

my lot would be in for that i am sure....the little pup has turned into a little barrell...doubt she could run after a sheep these days :cooldance: , but she now fetches moored boats :happydance:

Skye went herding at the weekend for an hour and actually remained enthusiastic all the way through :happydance2:

Edited by dogdayz

I'm really looking forward to bringing both my girls back again. :happydance2: and maybe the OH...

Next time Indi might actually have an idea of what sheep are :cooldance::champagne:, although, knowing her, she'd probably still want a young dog to come in with her and do all the work.

I still need to find a muzzle to fit Emmy, though. Working in the CBD I don't have much of a range of petshops to visit. At the end of the month I'll be unemployed (can't wait!) so I'll have more time to look and my weekends should be freer of domestic stuff, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get out there for some lessons. :happydance:

Yippeeee! I sooo thought I had lost my beloved plate for ever :laugh:

Lablover Beau is a lab X boxer, he had a go at herding the two times I've been :clap: (tends to just want to sniff their bums tho :laugh:)

You guys better count me in for that barbie and/or herding day(depending on dates), gotta get my plate back after all ;)