Woooo Hooooo

lol he has snatched defeat from the jaws f victory so often i was worried it would never happen!!

silly little things .. like going to sleep at the post in the time it took me to yes yes we are ready to the judge LOL loosing 6 points for that and missing a pass by 3, getting a passing mark and on the last exercise taking a 2 minute pee in the ring LOL getting the only passing mark with a strict judge, snapping at a fly in the sit stays and lying down so it is a relief to finally have it done :)

Congratulations to you both. Go Sparty go. :)

Ballarat turned on a cold day for poor Sparty but he came through with the goods. :vomit:

I've got a couple (and some more) from today.

First one Sparty doing his drop stay and next to him is another favourite of mine Henry.

Second a big hug from mum and third Sparty gets his reward (chicken neck - slow eater Jen)

Bodie was also on in the morning but didn't get a pass unfortunately. The fourth photo is of Bodie (left) and Sparty (right) and the last one is of Jenny carting away all of her prizes in her nanny trolley.

post-6239-1143879425_thumb.jpg

post-6239-1143879456_thumb.jpg

post-6239-1143879497_thumb.jpg

post-6239-1143879539_thumb.jpg

post-6239-1143879575_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2tollers

LOL it was only i left my trolly at club after flyball training tuesday!!!

Bodie won the encouragement ring n the morning missed out by 4 points on a pass but it was just a run thru to see how he reacts in the ring he can second in thePM trial to themight Zeus!!! i was so pleased he won the lady has worked so long and hard with him :)

Sparty & Bodie also got trophies and sashes for highest ballarat members in encouragement and Novice which was pretty cool :vomit: lol and with the dog food why the trolley looks bulky!!

Guest cloverfdch

OH my gosh congratulations :mad:), that is wonderful... way to go Sparty and Mum. Thats a shame Bodie missing out by 4 points.

Does anyone know how Maggie went?

And lastly i thought it was next weekend, was comeing to take photos of Sparty and Bodie boy :mad. :vomit: Just realised its the Flyball comp next weekend :vomit:.

maggie got a place in the morning but didnt quite pass(very close tho) i think Josh and bailey had some stand for examination issues and stay issues, in the afternoon josh had to go in with bailey 1/2 way thru Maggies turn and she was distracted by him i think so didnt go as well , i had to leave after encouragement finished to appease the hubby and go to a housewarming so didnt stay for presentations

LOL just remember to come next weekend OK?????

thanks Barb :)

I'm not even looking at Kira until i see how these new rules go!! see if they will make a difference for her. I have till november until the next ob trial unless i want to travel (lol get enough of that with flyball to be honest let alone my herding stuff!!!)

so plenty of time :vomit:

Maggie got 166 her best ever. She got a bit distracted by the dumb bell being threwn in the next ring and forgot to move off with me. Instead she sat next to the steward in the figure of 8.

I think that Bailey was just too cold he spent the whole afternoon curled up on Josh's knee playing playstation. [My boys and htere video games :confused:]

Nice pic of Maggs by the way :mad