Breeder Vet-perth

I'm not a breeder, but have previously gone to Applecross for hip scoring... was exeptionally happy with their service. Just wish I knew of a vet practice that good NOR!

Swan Valley Vet George Huber is very good, but I guess he is just as far!! I go from Bunbury 2 hours away!!

Sorry for hi-jack...

Swan Valley Vet George Huber is very good, but I guess he is just as far!! I go from Bunbury 2 hours away!!

Swan Valley isn't too bad from here (Alexander Heights).. can you send me contact details? thanks

Sorry for hi-jack...

Swan Valley isn't too bad from here (Alexander Heights).. can you send me contact details? thanks

Its actually Midland ( The bottom of Greenmount Hill) The ph no is 9274 1845 dont forget to mention you are a breeder and member of canine for discount. I also have a mobile vet who is good and fair priced KZ Phone no is 0400 326 784. good luck

I have also heard of Applecross vet for breeders but ChelseasMum if you're after a normal vet north My Best Friend Veterinary Centre, Oford St, Leederville 9227 8666 is excellent!! :(

Thanks Desexemal,..I rang Swan Veterinary Hospital (George Huber),.. it turns out my vet who just retired (Ross Staaden) used to work there,.. Thanks for the info they seem great...

Hey Chelseas Mum I live just next to you (Alexander Heights) in Ballajura :laugh:

Thanks Desexemal,..I rang Swan Veterinary Hospital (George Huber),.. it turns out my vet who just retired (Ross Staaden) used to work there,.. Thanks for the info they seem great...

Hey Chelseas Mum I live just next to you (Alexander Heights) in Ballajura :laugh:

Ross is great as well, actually do you have contavt details for him now ?

I owe him some $$

Applecross vet is Steve Metcalfe most breeders use him and he is quite good.Desexemall thats a long way to drive.I have been to george a few times over the years and I always thought he was a bit dodgy but I dont know him that well and a lot of people swear by him.I m just picky I guess.Didnt know Ross staaden had retired I spoke to him awhile ago as he is one of the few vets that does AI from frozen semen here and he told me he was moving as his premises had been sold.

Applecross vet is Steve Metcalfe most breeders use him and he is quite good.Desexemall thats a long way to drive.I have been to george a few times over the years and I always thought he was a bit dodgy but I dont know him that well and a lot of people swear by him.I m just picky I guess.Didnt know Ross staaden had retired I spoke to him awhile ago as he is one of the few vets that does AI from frozen semen here and he told me he was moving as his premises had been sold.

Its not a long way to drive when you demand the best care for your dogs, and that mine get!! As IU travel to Perth for Doctors my dogs are the same.

To say George Huber is dodgy is downright rude and shows your lack of CDF or Dog knowledge, he is in no way dodgy and one of the best vets in Perth, I have seen many miracles performed by him over many years. Yes, you dont know him well or at all, if you have nothing contsructive to say dont say anything!!

I am not going to reccomend a vet as the one I use I often work at and I'm not a breeder (yet). I would just like to say that our vets are like our chosen breed of dog, we like/love all dogs but there are some breeds some of us just wouldn't have. A good vet is one that you feel comfortable with, one you feel does a good job and one that looks after our pets well. The thing is this is all based on our individual opinion, something we are all entitled to but something not everyone agrees with. People should listen to other peples opinions then form their own based on their observations. I am a registered vet nurse and have owned a vet clinic (with my ex), employed vets and worked for many. There have been some that I wouldn't let operate on my animals but other people were more than happy with them. I think Personalities can play a part in what we think makes a good person or a dodgy person. Derogitory statements should not be posted on a public forum, if you feel that strongly about someone/something perhaps a pm would be better. This shouldn't become a vet slagging off topic.

Ross hasnt retired as such but has gone back to his passion of genetics in horses.

We also use Applecross but will only see either Ian or Peter unless we have an emergency when there not on.

Many people use George & we have way back when,i believe people take a strange view to him because he is old fashioned & tries things that are different which i think is great in a vet.

The vets we use are also very open to the basics or alternatives (like natural,bowen etc)when we discuss areas.For me i prefer vets who are down to earth & not just into drugs for answers.