Eagle Pack - For A Puppy

Hi everyone

Sorry to bring up another eagle pack thread, there had been plenty of them, I just couldn't find the right information in the other threads.

I have decided to try my guys on Eagle Pack since hearing great things about it, so off go's me to the pet store ( not a pet shop) to look for eagle pack, and I find it, and I find about 10 different ones, so now I am confused, I really am not sure which one is better...and what is the difference between holistic and just the normal ones?

Thanks for any help

mickatie :)

Hi Mickatie

I have tried quite a few of the Eagle Pack varieties and mine have fared better on the holistic, even my older dogs who do not like biscuits really like this one. Perhaps you can do a taste test trial and let us all know LOL.

Carabelle

The ones that I tried were small packs about 1.5kg which could have been samples as at that time the store where I purchase Eagle Pack was a new stockist. Lately I have only seen and bought the large packs.

Carabelle

Edited by carabelle

Hi Mickatie,

I have weaned my last puppy onto EP large breed puppy biscuits, plus the raw necks, vegies etc and have been very happy with the results. This last month he has been transferred to the EP Natural, lower protein as advised and again is doing very well.

The Eagle Pack people are very helpful and great to deal with and would be more than happy to help and advise.

I put my Toller on EP Natural (the purple one) at 5mths and he has done really well.

The holistic varieties are a bit more expensive due to their choice ingredients.

At the moment (in my area) they are doing an 18kg bag for the price of a 15kg. :thumbsup:

Mel.

The holistic selections don't contain corn. Holistic chicken is suitable for both puppies and adults. My dog is on holistic seafood now, he seems to like it more than the chicken. Works out cheaper to buy a medium bag or a large bag.

I FEED EAGLE PACK TO MY 4 SPRINGER SPANIELS, I HAVE 1 WHO HAS A VERY SENSITIVE STOMACH, HE IS FED A COMBINATION OF THE HOLISTIC FISH DUE TO THE HYPOALLERGENIC QUALITIES AND ORIGINAL ADULT, THE OTHERS ARE FED ORIGINAL ADULT AND 3 TIMES A WEEK THEY HAVE POWER FORMULA. MY SPRINGERS COATS LOOK GREAT THEIR BODY CONDITION IS FANTASTIC AND THEIR ENERGY LEVELS ARE TOPS. MY BITCHES HAVE BOTH RECENTLY FINISHED THEIR SEASONS AND FOR THE FIRST TIME HAVE NOT DROPPED COAT.

IF YOUR DOGS DO NOT HAVE ANY DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS THEN I FEEL THAT ANY OF THESE FORMULAS WOULD BE SUITABLE; ANY OF THE HOLISTIC VARITIES, NATURAL FORMULA WITH OATMEAL( PURPLE BAG), ORIGINAL( BLUE BAG). THERE IS A BOOKLET THAT LISTS ALL OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND IS A GREAT WAY TO LEARN ABOUT THE DIFFERENT FOODS, IF YOU CANT GET ONE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL MAIL ONE TO YOU.

HOPE THIS HELPS AND BEST OF LUCK.

CHEERS FOR NOW.

SPRINGDOG.

P.S THEY ALSO HAVE 2 PUPPY FORMULAS ONE FOR SMALL & MEDIUM BREEDS (28% PROTEIN/17% FAT) AND ONE FOR LARGE BREEDS(23% PROTEIN/12%FAT)

My puppy was fed 'Proplan' from the breeder but my friend who's breeding and doing shows recommended 'Eagle (Power formula)'. So I switched it to Eagle (it took about 1 week - mix half of previous kibble and half of new kibble) and my dog loves it and he's happy and healthy.

I thought I wanted to give him a bit more variety and tried a can food 'Puppy Chicken & Oat Bran Formula' mixed with kibble but he started having loose and very smelly stool and started throwing up badly. He threw up more than 10 times last night.

It was a sample from the lady who delievers Eagle stuff and I'm not planning to try the can food again. I learned that when my puppy is happy then he's happy. Never mess up with their diet when they are going well.

Hi Guys i am the NSW Sales Rep for Eagle Pack. I would be happy to assist anyone with enquiries and samples so please email me at [email protected]

As advertising is not allowed in this forum i cannot speak about retailers and wholesalers but am happy to help anyone with their concerns and enquiries.

It's great to see so many great results and hear the wonderful feedback,

I can be contacted on 0423225880 alternatively for other states please contact our head office in Victoria.

post-6546-1148623970_thumb.jpg

The best puppy formula is small breed puppy formula for small breeds, large breed puppy for giant breed puppies and we also reccomend the Holistic chicken which is for puppies and adults.

If you need additionaly info on these please email me and i will be happy to help.

MY SPRINGERS COATS LOOK GREAT THEIR BODY CONDITION IS FANTASTIC AND THEIR ENERGY LEVELS ARE TOPS. MY BITCHES HAVE BOTH RECENTLY FINISHED THEIR SEASONS AND FOR THE FIRST TIME HAVE NOT DROPPED COAT.

SPRINGDOG.

Which product did you use when they were in season for them not to lose coat? Or is this more a long term feeding of the product for them not lose coat?

We have tollers and they also tend to lose coat when they finish their seasons.

Anasadatar Tollers