Let's Get Inspired!

Further to our discussion on another thread, I mentioned that I found it very inspirational to see video's and photo's of dogs being worked at top levels, so please if anyone has any pictures or video's of dogs competing in either obedience, agility, schutzhund, or any other doggie sport, please share them here so we can be inspired and re-ignite our goals!!! :rofl:

Further to our discussion on another thread, I mentioned that I found it very inspirational to see video's and photo's of dogs being worked at top levels, so please if anyone has any pictures or video's of dogs competing in either obedience, agility, schutzhund, or any other doggie sport, please share them here so we can be inspired and re-ignite our goals!!! :clap:

I keep thinking I should get some pics out of my old dogs (from before the days of computers & digital cameras that made it easy :clap::clap: ) & scan them onto computer. I think I still have plenty of old videos as well, but I have no idea where they are :rofl::clap: .

Are you sure people you want me to do that? :mad:thumbsup::rofl:

Disclaimer:

Videos that I might put up are usually of schutzhund dogs. Some people get offended by the biting, barking, the stick etc. If you are one of those people please do not watch the videos.

Here is a prey driven belgian pupp. She lives with that dobe I posted in the other subject.

at 7-9 weeks

at 14 weeks

At 5 months

Edited by myszka

Are you sure people you want me to do that? :rofl: :D :laugh:

Disclaimer:

Videos that I might put up are usually of schutzhund dogs. Some people get offended by the biting, barking, the stick etc. If you are one of those people please do not watch the videos.

Man, I sure got inspired by those videos!... they reminded me of my younger days as a power metal guitarrist... so I just picked up my axe... and man I STILL ROCK THE HOUSE!!!! :mad

I don't think the neighbours agree with me though :rofl::thumbsup:

Just a few from the great repository of Schutzhund ... I dont have any of my Malinois cos no one will hold a camera for me ... I am gonna take a camera to Lure Coarsing in July so there will be great footage of why a Malinois is NOT for the acverage household :mad

but the photos are slightly breed biased ... maybe hehehhe

I have videos if anyone is interested, Boxer, Cane Corso, GSD, Malinois, American Bulldog etc PM me I think there is some KNVP, Mondio Ring and French Ring stuff too (think of Scutzhund to the extreme ... guns, object guarding, bicycles etc its just incredible to watch a dog do ring sport) Note: if you see a dog with KNVP titles or especially "met lof" on its name - its worth every cent you pay for it, these are dutch police sport and there are quite a few Mals in Oz that have it in their lines. Dano v Stokkheind has it, Kra has it too, I think a few de Deux Pottois dogs have it. Correct me people Utamaru de Deux Pottois has Sch3 not a KNVP title?

I have some competition videos so people can see what a trial is like. Oh and there will be a Sch trial coming up here in Melbourne, those interested can PM and i'll pass on details

iforgottoopenmymouth.jpg

FlyingMal2.jpg

911MVC-098F.jpg

3MVC-082F.jpg

yango1.jpg

04.jpg

911MVC-173F.jpg

7IMG_0026.jpg

Edited by Nekhbet