Zac Attack

ish

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear of your loss Vanessa. rainbow-small.gif

They will not go quietly, the dogs who've shared our lives. In subtle ways they let us know their spirit still survives. Old habits still make us think we hear a barking at the door. Or step back when we drop a tasty morsel on the floor. Our feet still go around the place the food dish used to be, And sometimes, coming home at night, we miss them terribly. And although time may bring new friends and a new food dish to fill, that one place in our hearts belongs to them... and always will. Sometimes it helps just to know someone cares... and I do.

I'm absolutely devastated by your loss I can't stop the tears flowing, 4 beautiful dogs in such a short time, the only compensation if there is any to be had is that none of them will be lonely at the bridge now, they will all be so happy to be together again watching over mum, you didn't do anything wrong imashephead in fact you gave them all so much love that you did everything right. If I can be of any help in any way at all please let me know.

Run free like the wind Bayliss, Zac, Suzi and Saki

Our hearts are with you :rofl::thumbsup: :rolleyes: :cry:

I'm so sorry mate, I must've done something very wrong to lose you and Bailey like this - Farewell also to my sweet bunny girls Suzi and Saki who died as a result of my carelessness - I didn't double check the door was shut and Chili got to them while I was at the vets with Zac. I hope at the bridge you're allowed to eat as much sweet corn as you like and shred paper endlessly.

No you didn't do anything wrong. Life just sometimes deals us a really rotten hand of cards.

I'm so sorry you lost your handsome boys and your little bunnies.

You'll see them again one day. :laugh:

• 11 months later...

Its been a year since Zac left for the rainbow bridge :thumbsup:

Of course we still miss your big boofhead getting in the way of everything :thumbsup: The dogs all miss you too, no one plays with the squeaky stars as much without you - maybe you took the best one with you. We're soon to have a litter who will be your cousins, to continue the lines of big ears and boofheads - just how we like them.

These photos are from when Zac first came to board with me in Wodonga

zacstand.jpg

zachead.jpg

My favourite photo from when he turned into a proper dog

zacheadnew2.jpg

I hope you're playing with Bailey and all the other dogs who left us too early - miss you heaps Zac Attack