K9 Force Ballarat

I've done my test run and it took 22 mins from BDOC and is roughly 25 km. ImaShepHead's place will be great and she's got a dam if it's hot for the dogs. (Thinking of you Moses).

There are no shops around so everyone will have to bring their lunch and drinks and Ish has said we can make use of her fridge to store things but I'll bring and esky and ice too.

There's trees for shade and I'll try to organise some extra shade cover. If it's raining, bring a raincoat. :rofl:

I'll PM directions to everyone but I can meet anyone at BDOC and you can follow me out there if you're uncertain.

Let me know if you've got any questions. :thumbsup:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done my test run and it took 22 mins from BDOC and is roughly 25 km. ImaShepHead's place will be great and she's got a dam if it's hot for the dogs. (Thinking of you Moses).

There are no shops around so everyone will have to bring their lunch and drinks and Ish has said we can make use of her fridge to store things but I'll bring and esky and ice too.

There's trees for shade and I'll try to organise some extra shade cover. If it's raining, bring a raincoat. :laugh:

I'll PM directions to everyone but I can meet anyone at BDOC and you can follow me out there if you're uncertain.

Let me know if you've got any questions. :D

I would prefer to meet at BDOC and follow, cause I'm hopeless that side of The Rat.....

I've sent everyone an email about the day. Let me know if you haven't received it.

Natasha - I'll send you another map of Victoria Park showing where the dog club is. Would anyone else like one?

Edited by 2tollers

I got the email, thanks.

I'm just wondering are there any more spots available? I'm a bit concerned that the training may be a bit beyond me at the moment (I'm pregnant, have dodgy balance and am not very fit anyway) and my OH has offered to come and work with Emmylou for or with me. Another participant spot would be fine. We could bring Indiana as well, although I have doubts that training in drive is for her.

Ok, so far i'v got I go over Westgate bridge, get on2 Western Ring then to Western hwy/fwy. then unsure. Does this sound right?? I have no idea! lol. Tollersowned I think I am south east as well. I will see if I can figure it out.

Edited by Akitagal

If you can get to the Western hwy/fwy you just have to follow that to Ballarat.

We're meeting at the Ballarat Dog Club which you can access via Sturt St, the main st in Ballarat.

How are you at reading maps because I can email some if you'd like. Send me a PM giving me your email address.

Some one :laugh: kindly pointed me in the direction of whereisit you can put in the place you are travelling from and the exact address you are travelling to and you can get a map and /or written, step by step instructions ( for the geographically challenged and those with map dyslexia like me :happydance2: ) The step by step instructions are brill as it's turn left at such and such an intersection and right at roundabout, etc. :happydance: