K9 Force Ballarat

I'm not that close to Ballarat, probably 90 mins away, for a private consult. But I can travel to Ballarat whatever day required for one. What kind of area is appropriate Steve? Would the Dog club area be suitable?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popsicle I'd love to meet the dog in you avatar. Looks alot like my old girl did.

2tollers, the girl in my avatar is the one I'd want to bring. She's lovely, but we need a way to harness all her ... enthusiasm. My other girl is a far too gentle and timid soul for drive training, I think.

OK, emailing this minute to make sure we're in!

Hehehe my boss is going to kill me - three days off for the K9 Force events and then the DOL holiday!!

2tollers, I won't be able to make my direct desposit until next week - will you be able to hold my place please or do I need to sell an internal organ over the weekend?

Hi Steve,

I have responded to your alert mail :rolleyes: . I attended the last Melb workshop with my sooky boy who wanted to sit in my lap all day , it was great. Anyone know if Scope is still around on DOL, she owes me a blank camcorder tape :wave: .

Cheers,

Corine

If anyone else is interested in coming to the workshop send me a message but I'm away until 15/9 (to flyball at the Adelaide show and then lots of beach time with the dogs:cheer:) and I'll catch up with you when I get back.

If you've got any questions about the workshop Steve should be able to help you.

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...
T: WHAT *Special Event* is that?

At last I know what it is, now I can sleep at night. Sounds great.

K9: Yes it should be a really great day, many people's dogs suffer from behaviour problems & this will help them understand their options & how to work with their dog...

• 5 weeks later...

Bumping this up again. We've got a couple of places left and it's going to be a fantastic day.

For everyone who's coming there's been a venue change. The workshop is now going to be held at Scarsdale which is about 15 mins from Ballarat.

ImaShepHead has said we can hold it at her property. She lives on 6 peaceful acres which from what I've seen in her photos will be perfect.

Thanks heaps Vanessa. :)

I'll PM everyone the details in the next week or two.

Nooo! It's further away from me now! I'll have to get up even earlier! Let's hope it is easy to find - it took me heaps of trips to the Ballarat Dog Club before I didn't get lost going there anymore. How far from Ballarat is Scarsdale (ie. how many minutes drive)? Now I'm stressing...

Nooo! It's further away from me now! I'll have to get up even earlier! Let's hope it is easy to find - it took me heaps of trips to the Ballarat Dog Club before I didn't get lost going there anymore. How far from Ballarat is Scarsdale (ie. how many minutes drive)? Now I'm stressing...

Don't stress yet, it should only add on another 15 mins.

I'm doing a test run tomorrow morning so I'll let you know. If anyone's worried about getting there we might be able to meet and go there together but it seems pretty straightforward.