K9 Force Ballarat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait! Thanks for the directions Sharon. They look pretty straight forward, so I've decided to have a go at getting there myself. I'll leave my place early, so I'll have plenty of time to look for streets and turns and to retrace my steps if I have to. Hopefully I won't get there too early...How early is too early ImaShepHead? Is 8:30/8:40 okay?

Only 3 more days to go!

Yep, 8:30/8:40 is way too early Hopenfox - I will have a really good nights sleep before hand (no point getting excited and not sleeping hey) and I will be sleeping in until at least 8:57. Please don't wake me.

:confused: Thats fine, I'll be up and about long before then.

Oh and I don't know if the instructions included the house before my driveway that had a For Sale sign? It doesn't have one any more actually but I will try to put a cardboard sign up or something.

Sharon, I just put my other $40 into your account. I slept in on Sunday so did not go to training!

Cannot wait until friday, although I am not sure how I am going to cope with the long drive :laugh:

Edited by KJ

Help! Can someone please provide details of how to get to venue please! I think I'm supposed to be there as Steve emailed me details on how to pay but I've received no further contact as to whether I'm now registered!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to miss this one so any and all help would be most appreciated!

I'm coming from Cape Clear direction not Ballarat, does anyone know if the road in from just north of there onto Browns Rd is ok? Apparently there was water over a few roads yesterday.

I'll probably be there a bit before 9, I prefer to give Darcy a bit of time for a sniff around and a walk before I expect her to sit in a crate for any amount of time ;) She's not an experience "crater" yet

So glad its going to be a nice day... :rofl:

I'll be heading back into town later tonight so I'll go the long way and PM you Feralpup - do you mean the road where you turn right and it has the Mitre 10 sign or the one where you turn right alongside the Scarsdale Store (think this one is Scarsdale-Browns Rd)? Or another one completely different?!?

I think the appropriate term is Bugga.....I have been looking forward to doing a k9force session for so long and now within 24 hours of course I am a very sick girl with a dose of the flu I think.....

Please accept my apologies for tomorrow peoples. K9 force I will catch up with you one day, I will, I will.

Annie and her boyz

I'm afraid my OH & I won't make it today either. We've both got a stomach bug. Was hoping it'd be gone by this morning, but we're both still unwell so we're staying home.

I hope everyone has a great day and I'll look forward to the next time Steve's down this way.

Well it was an excellent seminar, my head hurts lol i have heaps of ideas and new methods i want to try at agility and flyball now.

Thanks heaps Steve for coming down, Sharon for organising it and Vanessa for allowing us too steal her gorgeous property for the day!!

I agree! It was fantastic and Steve gave me a whole new view on training and I cant wait to put it into practice.

I got very sunburnt though :mad but it was worth it.

And thanks to my lovely sis for looking after my Kip kid so I could rush off to work straight after.

Natasha did you fine your way home ok. Thanks for the lift this morning, it saved us loads of problems.

It was a great day and my head hurts too. So much information to process. Steve was fantastic and manages to get the info across really well. I should be able to read the thread on drive now and know what people are talking about which is great for me because I had absolutely no idea before.

I have to congratulate Steve for being able to talk for so long without losing his voice. I'm amazed.

I got to meet a couple of dolers I hadn't met before, which I love doing. :mad

I was looking forward to meeting a couple of others but unfortunately they were sick or unable to come at the last minute. I hope you're feeling better.

Thanks Vanessa for letting us use your property, you're a legend doing that on such short notice.

Vanessa's place was perfect. Quite a few of the dogs really enjoyed the dam and the weather was good. It was snowing a couple of days ago and yet today most of us ended up sunburnt. Ballarat is a weird place.

Thanks to Steve for putting up with all of my questions while we were organising the day and the problems we had with the venue.

I hope the dolers going to Steve's other workshops this weekend have as a rewarding day as we did.

I'm going to go and collapse now. See ya

I agree - a big thank you to Sharon for your hard work in organising it all, and to Vanessa for the "setting" for the day! What a beautiful spot! :mad

Great to meet some fellow DOLers, just realised I've missed a few that I didn't officially meet, but know who they are now :mad

Have a heap of new training plans for Darcy... plus using my new agility gear that I bought off Pippi :mad Hope you got plenty of sleep dog cos look out :D