Richard Curtis/mary Ray

I've emailed about the Coolangatta one but I didnt realise that Richard Curtis was in Sydney the weekend we will be there!!!!! Hmmmm wonder if I can fit in a couple of days doing doggy freestyle instead of showing at the Nationals? :rofl:

:rofl: there may be certain movements which would be detrimental to a puppy, :rofl: Panda was I think 9 months when we started, got to give those bones time to grow.

One piece of music we used was Herb Alpert's "Walk in the Black Forest" rather appropriate for a b/w sheltie :rofl:

You will need to look out some nice "jaunty jonty" music ;) :rofl:

Hesa, yeah but Im sure there is some stuff that a 6 month old could learn until he's old enough to do the other stuff :rofl: .

Tassie, I have emailed Anne but havent heard back yet :rofl: . Is it modular ie can you just do parts that you're interested in or do you have to do the whole week? Agility is a waste of time for me cos Im not really interested in it plus the dog is way too young, Im mainly interested in the freestyle stuff.

CTD, are you coming up to Qld for the Mary Ray one as well?

:laugh: I got an answer back this morning & you can do it as a day visitor :D .

CTD, all I can say is - YOU LUCKY THING!! :vomit: I thought you should be able to teach basic things even to puppies, he will be almost 7 months old by then anyway, but its not so much the stuff you teach on the day anyway - its you learning the groundwork for teaching them stuff yourself :rolleyes: .

Hesa - have sent it to you, Im going to email them & try to book in for the Friday (freestyle heeling), let me know if you want to come with me :eek: .

Edited by MrsD

Hey MrsD - glad you got an answer. Ann is going to teach at a US camp later this month, and I was afraid she might not be able to reply. So we'll have to look out for you on the Friday. (Mary has a little Sheltie, so she'll love your pup, I reckon.)

CTD - no fair that you're doing both. :wink: I didn't know about Richard Curtis until too late - but in any case, I haven't done enough dancing stuff to make it worth while.

I'll look forward to meeting you guys at Camp Tailwaggers - look for the Tasmanian number plates and the 2 Border Collies. We're staying in a cabin - this is my luxury trip for myself!