Hickups?

Flying Penguin

Have you beagle Proofed your yard yet?!

It was still pretty proofed from before, we used to have a terrior cross, but she was 15 and died. I was only a little kid when we got her as a puppy thus all the questions :rofl:

We have put mesh/shade cloth around the side gate so she cant climb through the bars. I think she is too big to anyway but just in case!!

All our fences are about 2m high so she cant jump them and we are going to mesh the two big front gates just in case as well. Not that she goes out the front unsupervised but would hate to lose her.

Getting her microchipped when she is desexed after her final injections.

Any other suggestions would be great! :rofl:

:rofl: They love digging under and crawling out aswell :p

Dig trenchs along all fences, put chicken wire in (we also have attached to the fence), buy her or make her a snadpit and encourage her to do all her digging there!

Ask as many questions as need be....dont be shy

Have you beagle Proofed your yard yet?!

It was still pretty proofed from before, we used to have a terrior cross, but she was 15 and died. I was only a little kid when we got her as a puppy thus all the questions :rofl:

We have put mesh/shade cloth around the side gate so she cant climb through the bars. I think she is too big to anyway but just in case!!

All our fences are about 2m high so she cant jump them and we are going to mesh the two big front gates just in case as well. Not that she goes out the front unsupervised but would hate to lose her.

Getting her microchipped when she is desexed after her final injections.

Any other suggestions would be great! :rofl: