Penis Question

shekhina

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had 2 dogs and both are deviates by the looks of it, lol ...Frodo the 22 week old pap humps his squeeky toy morning noon and night...but as he is doing it, he goes backwards! He manages to get across the whole loungeroom floor, even doing corners HAHAHA. My other dog ( RIP SMITHY) was a sheltie, and he got me a beauty. I came home, and he was in the yard, just lying there. He lifted his head, and then just put it down. I raced over, as usually he bolts over to the car to greet me. It seemed like he was hesitant to move or something. I was SO worried, and my friend that was with me was almost in tears; he looked in pain or something...I slowly tried to roll him from his side, to see if there was an injury that I couldn't see top side, got him basically on his back, and the dirty buggy had THE most HUGE erection you can imagine! I was OMG, and them he just squirted all over my hand/arm/leg and started these humpy movements kinda while still on his back. That was when my friend almst peed herself laughing, and I nearly cried. I didn't know whether to be massively relieved, or just kill him right on the spot HHH. Needless to say the dog bounced up pretty quick, totally back to normal, lol

I am relieved I am not alone in the penis problems; LOVE the stories :)

I've got tears rolling down my face! :D Too funny!

Try imagining a 27kg Belgian Shepherd trying to hump a 3kg cat. :) Once he's finished she's covered in it. :rofl:

We caught him doing it once. We don't let him do it now but it's a bit hard because we can't be with the cat 24/7. :rofl:

Eww! Maybe you need to get the cat a bodyguard :rofl: Did the cat sue him for sexual assault? :clap:

This is seriously one funny thread...I'm so glad I don't own a male :rofl:

OH MY GOD! :clap:

Thank god I have desexed boys is all I have to say. Ricky dominance and air humps, and that is enough! He began his air humping "Mr Bean dance" at around 16 weeks old when he met his first girl dog! :)

Maria's cat is the funniest so far! I was in hysterics over that!

ETA: Ricky was desexed at 6weeks old!

Edited by Mornir

Bowser isn't ashamed of himself, unfortunately.

Here is a lovely, very flattering picture of him :) (Note the patch of fur where he once had testicles... I think he is just one very confused boy...)

Edited to add: EEEW! That poor cat... I think that definately tops my gross story.

post-3404-1159781435_thumb.jpg

Edited by bowser

OH MY GOD! ;)

Thank god I have desexed boys is all I have to say. Ricky dominance and air humps, and that is enough! He began his air humping "Mr Bean dance" at around 16 weeks old when he met his first girl dog! :)

Maria's cat is the funniest so far! I was in hysterics over that!

ETA: Ricky was desexed at 6weeks old!

Mr Bean Dance :laugh: :D ;) :D :p

Shek great thread lol :laugh:

Has to be the funniest threah I've read in ages!! Thanks for the laughs and the education! :D

Although I'm not laughing because we are getting a male pup in Dec! ;) Oh what I have to look forward too!!! :D :)

Oh god my boy has never been a humper - neutered at 5 months old, 20 months now and the worst he does is hump my bitch when she's in season and she has to bully him into it...

I'm terrified of getting a humper now, you've put me off boy doggies for life :D

When Humphrey was around 8 months old he was beginning to hump things and the like. We took him for a visit to my boyfriends uncles place. He has a 10 year old rottie girl named Jessie. They played for a little etc. The next time we looked out Jessie was humping Humphrey!!! SHE WAS TEACHING HIM HOW TO DO IT RIGHT. we all got a huge laugh out of it.