He's Done It Again!

ILuvAmstaffs

Well, I just had to share this as it is just so frustrating....

I recieved a call from my Dad earlier, saying doofus has hurt himself again & they had just gotten back from the vet.

He had been running around the yard with Max the dobe & must have caught his back toe on something, because he had split his toenail in half....

We take so much care, to make sure that he isn't wearing himself out & I do a 2 hour round trip to take him to mum & dads b4 work, so that he's not alone all day, but I swear, I must own the most accident prone puppy in the universe. :D

I really shouldn't laugh...but I can't help myself. He reminds me of koda who for a while there had us going to the vet once a fortnight due to his mishaps...nothing serious but enough to stress me out....So I can share your pain.. :D

Has Koda grown out of his "accident prone" stage??? He's only a bit older than Diesel, isn't he? So fingers crossed.... :D

Diesel had his 1st shot of Cartrophen on Monday for his legs & is taking Sashas remedy & apparently his limp was much better this moring. Then this.... :D

Yes, definately stressed out! :confused:

Anyway, you will see the little trouper this Saturday... all bandaged up & limping :laugh:

It IS Saturday, isn't it???

Edited by ILuvAmstaffs

Picked Diesel up from mum & dads last night. He has a big bandage on his back leg, but other than that, he seems to be ok. Not limping too much. He's on a course of antibiotics to stop it from getting infected.

Mum said that she put him outside to play with Max for less than 15 minutes when he did it!

Unbelievable that a dog as big as Max is just so gentle with him & yet he STILL managed to damaged HIMSELF!

Koda has, fingers crossed, grown out of his love affair with the vet ;) so keep the faith, they do start to grow a brain and settle down.....eventually!

Yep Its Saturday! I'm looking forward to meeting you both in the flesh, even if he is bandaged and bruised..*LOL*