Goodbye Ricky Au Ch Dosangeles Xotic

Wazzat Xolo

Today after a walk on the beach with my four Chinese Crested dogs, I sadly lost one on the way home to a heart attack. Ricky an Australian Champion who was titled by the acclaimed Phillipa Cracknell of the Dosnageles Kennels came to live with me at the age of five years, I had two litters of pups by him, all of whom are still alive and in pet homes. I have a bitch with me here who is three years old . Ricky was born March 1997 and shown in NSW, as he aged he had a few minor health problems, but I just never expected him to die. Ricky had epilepsy and a heart condition was thought to effect some of the dogs in that line.

He died so quickly as we were all driving home from the beach in his favourite spot in the car, the rear drivers side floor. I am having him cremated and a crystal photo image casket urn for the mantle piece. Any tips to stop crying would be greatly appreciated,

Rest in peace my dear beloved Ricky, I will always cherish the times we had together, I love you.post-9555-1160919051_thumb.jpg

desexemall, So very sorry for your loss. Can only imagine how horrible it was for you. RIP little man.

Thank you Grey Dobe and Isaviz, havent been on much for a while due to marital problems, didnt hurt like this when he left , bloody dogs tear your heart apart. Thanks again

Rest easy Ricky :cry:. You are in my thoughts desexemall :(.

I too add my sympathy to you it is terrible to loose a loved dog and I understand the pain that you are feeling, I know that Fiona and her family also understand how hurt you are as well. evelyn

Rest easy Ricky :). You are in my thoughts desexemall :D.

I too add my sympathy to you it is terrible to loose a loved dog and I understand the pain that you are feeling, I know that Fiona and her family also understand how hurt you are as well. evelyn

Thank you for your thoughts Evelyn, so like you as usual. Only difference is I wanted this dog, mine are with me for life, not disgarded when another comes along! Please do not be so callous at someone elses pain, do both you and I the courtesy and email me in private any more thoughts!!!

Rest easy Ricky :). You are in my thoughts desexemall :D.

Thank you for your thoughts Evelyn, so like you as usual. Only difference is I wanted this dog, mine are with me for life, not disgarded when another comes along! Please do not be so callous at someone elses pain, do both you and I the courtesy and email me in private any more thoughts!!!

As always you read something more into what I said then was written I will put that down to your grief and as I have my first crested I ever got still here and still alive I know what you are going through. Alf is relatedyou your dogs father and I fully know your pain as he too is one of the old ones now. Living as a couch potato and is very loved. Perhaps you should accept genuine concern and sympathy for what it is. It hurts and as you well know. I have no idea why you wish to take it private this forum is for all members and I would never email you private I just don't do that. evelyn

Oh, I am so sorry that must have been a tremendious shock. My heart goes out to you.

I Loved You Best

So this is where we part, My Friend,

and you'll run on, around the bend,

gone from sight, but not from mind,

new pleasures there you'll surely find.

I will go on, I'll find the strength,

life measures quality, not its length.

One long embrace before you leave,

share one last look, before I grieve.

There are others, that much is true,

but they be they, and they aren't you.

And I, fair, impartial, or so I thought,

will remember well all you've taught.

Your place I'll hold, you will be missed,

the fur I stroked, the nose I kissed.

And as you journey to your final rest,

take with you this..I loved you best.

- Unknown

For Ricky and for all those who loved him may he be happy running on the beach with those he loved. evelyn

Oh no desex :cry: :D :rofl:

Farewell to the summerlands Ricki, may you roam free with all the beasts from Avalon to Annwn to heaven, you can now use your angel wings beautiful puppy, to fly free with a strong beating heart!!

A Beautiful fella indeed! :)

Edited by Delkerabo

Oh no desex :cry: :D :rofl:

Farewell to the summerlands Ricki, may you roam free with all the beasts from Avalon to Annwn to heaven, you can now use your angel wings beautiful puppy, to fly free with a strong beating heart!!

A Beautiful fella indeed! :)

Thank you Delkerabo that was beautiful, amde me cry again, thank you

Oh my how sad to lose your beautiful Ricky, they really fill our hearts with joy and we think we have them forever, and sure we do for once they have passed on they are locked in our hearts and minds forever with all the special memories. :D :rofl: to you desexthemall, and may Ricky fly on angels wings to the :)

Today after a walk on the beach with my four Chinese Crested dogs, I sadly lost one on the way home to a heart attack. Ricky an Australian Champion who was titled by the acclaimed Phillipa Cracknell of the Dosnageles Kennels came to live with me at the age of five years, I had two litters of pups by him, all of whom are still alive and in pet homes. I have a bitch with me here who is three years old . Ricky was born March 1997 and shown in NSW, as he aged he had a few minor health problems, but I just never expected him to die. Ricky had epilepsy and a heart condition was thought to effect some of the dogs in that line.

He died so quickly as we were all driving home from the beach in his favourite spot in the car, the rear drivers side floor. I am having him cremated and a crystal photo image casket urn for the mantle piece. Any tips to stop crying would be greatly appreciated,

Rest in peace my dear beloved Ricky, I will always cherish the times we had together, I love you.post-9555-1160919051_thumb.jpg

I am so very sorry for your loss....... I do know how much Ricky meant to you. You will always have the memories of the good times together.

Fiona

Oh my how sad to lose your beautiful Ricky, they really fill our hearts with joy and we think we have them forever, and sure we do for once they have passed on they are locked in our hearts and minds forever with all the special memories. :cry: :D to you desexthemall, and may Ricky fly on angels wings to the :rofl:

Thank you Mjosa and thank you Smooth and Silky, the kind words really do mean an awful lot . Thanks