Just Received A Disturbing Email

Norskgra

Norskgra, I'm so glad this poor boy has found such a dedicated and caring new owner. They're a saint and I hope he turns into the sleek and healthy boy he's got the potential to be.

I agree. It takes a special type of person to adopt a dog like this and to really care that they are doing the right thing. Especially an older dog.

Stupid woman did not learn. ....... like it was her dog's fault!!! I mean WTF? Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have pets :D

I agree! One lot of in-laws have an obese Maremma and grossly obese Labrador. The lab is almost as wide as he is tall. With the Maremma, they say, "It's all fur!" Fur my :walkdog: They also talk as if it's nothing to do with them...

Glad the elkhound is getting some good care..

It will be interesting to see a pic of that poor baby. Its really good that he is in great hands now by the sounds of it.. :happydance2:

Cats are the worst- I can't stand it when people go on about how fat their cat is but it's just soooooo hard to feed it less because the cat will be "unhappy". Bloody hell, I'd rather have my cats bitch at me for food 24/7 than watch them turn to lard and die young. QUOTE

:D :laugh: My cat does bitch 24/7 cause I only let him have a 1/2 cup food a day.. anyone would think he has never eaten.. We even had to go and buy a new bin as we had one of those where the lid dips down to put rubbish in, and then back up when u took your hand off the lid,..well we always had to rescue the cat as he would jump into the bin and if we were not there to get him out, he would tipt he bin over... That bin lasted 3 days until I decided we should get one more appropriate.. :mad

Williamson - little barrel .. too funny :rofl:

The Vte put the dog on Science Diet RD. He is also being fed BARF.

No need for both. Science Diet is chockers full of chemicals and fillers.

BARF is a suitable diet for him to be on and he'll lose weight more effectively WITHOUT SD poisoning his system.

The Vte put the dog on Science Diet RD. He is also being fed BARF.

No need for both. Science Diet is chockers full of chemicals and fillers.

BARF is a suitable diet for him to be on and he'll lose weight more effectively WITHOUT SD poisoning his system.

Thanks Cordelia. I told the person to feed one or the other and to preferably feed BARF. She was only giving him half a cup of SD and the rest of his food is BARF.

:rofl::rofl: My cat does bitch 24/7 cause I only let him have a 1/2 cup food a day.. anyone would think he has never eaten.. We even had to go and buy a new bin as we had one of those where the lid dips down to put rubbish in, and then back up when u took your hand off the lid,..well we always had to rescue the cat as he would jump into the bin and if we were not there to get him out, he would tipt he bin over... That bin lasted 3 days until I decided we should get one more appropriate.. :laugh:

Haha yeah, one of mine bitches a fair bit too :) Ironically, he gets fed the full recommended amount, it's the other cat who's on half a cup a day to keep her trim and I barely hear a peep from her. She just attacks me for pieces of ham when I get pizza :)