Sammy Is Sick

Nevafollo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HEARD THE BEST SOUND THIS MONRING....THE SOUND OF MY SAMMY BARKING...he has barked since he started to get sick so saturday and it was soooo good to be woken by him barking....he still doesnt have as much enerygy as usualy but is definately getting there!!!!

hes back on very minimal amounts of food!!! but loving everybit of it!!!!

Next time instead of throwing the sick dog back outside because his mate was whining consider bringing them both in - even if you have to crate them side by side.....animals IMO heal faster when they are near their humans.....

U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME.... :):) our dogs are spoilt rotten and the area out the back is enclosed covered veranda thing and the two big boys love it out there!!!!

next time if you havent got anything nice to say then please bugger off and dont bother!!!

AS for everyone else sam is doing much better this after noon and ran to the gate to great me and knock me over!!!!back to his old sammy self i think!!!!

now he just needs a play date with ramses and ben, the terrible two, and he'll be right!!!!

Next time instead of throwing the sick dog back outside because his mate was whining consider bringing them both in - even if you have to crate them side by side.....animals IMO heal faster when they are near their humans.....

U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME.... :):) our dogs are spoilt rotten and the area out the back is enclosed covered veranda thing and the two big boys love it out there!!!!

next time if you havent got anything nice to say then please bugger off and dont bother!!!

AS for everyone else sam is doing much better this after noon and ran to the gate to great me and knock me over!!!!back to his old sammy self i think!!!!

now he just needs a play date with ramses and ben, the terrible two, and he'll be right!!!!

Woohoo! Yay for sammy!!! ok so about this playdate :rofl:

"next time if you havent got anything nice to say then please bugger off and dont bother!!!"

hey you were the one saying he was sleeping in the dirt and you couldn't stand the whining......if you don't want people to respond to your posts then best not to post at all.........

Maybe if you have not got something nice to say, YOU should not say anything at all.

Sammy is one loved, treasured dog

"next time if you havent got anything nice to say then please bugger off and dont bother!!!"

hey you were the one saying he was sleeping in the dirt and you couldn't stand the whining......if you don't want people to respond to your posts then best not to post at all.........

THIS IS A DOG FORUM YES???? if i want to post about my sick dog then im more than entitled to... :cheer:

He may well be loved and treasured but if he's sick staying outside and lying in the dirt may not be the best way to rehab him....

i DIDNT make sam sleep in the dirt...and im not explaining it any better than that because explaining to YOU is are not worth it!!!!

He may well be loved and treasured but if he's sick staying outside and lying in the dirt may not be the best way to rehab him....

One reason people do not stay on DOL and post about the real things that are going on with their dogs is because people like you believe all things are black and white and judge

Sam (the dog) was sick, alot of dogs I know will do unusual things when they are sick and believe it or not, laying in the dirt is one of them :cheer: