Pick The Breed

stef_83

this was a stray boy that got out and wondered into my house. the ranger that picked him up said he was pit bull x kelpiebecause of his markings.

i have spoken to hid owners and they say bully is pure am staff im just posting here to see what u guys think.

26-4-2010002.jpg.

26-4-2010004.jpg

bully006.jpg

bully015.jpg

bully018.jpg

Cross kelpie AHAHHAA :mad Why cause he has a bit of tan on him?

Looks like an am staff to me:)

Did you take him in when he wandered onto your property? How lovely of you! Does he have marks on his nose from an attempted escape or...?

Cross kelpie AHAHHAA :thumbsup: Why cause he has a bit of tan on him?

Looks like an am staff to me:)

Did you take him in when he wandered onto your property? How lovely of you! Does he have marks on his nose from an attempted escape or...?

yes bully seemed to think he lived here and constantly got out i only got ranger to take him because he couldnt stay here and i left a note on his owners place to say he was here but a week later note still on front door untouched so i called the ranger and took the note off 3 days later they came to see if he was here. and yes she did say from the tan.

also marks on his nose and his eye are from escaping.

he had the most beautiful nature i lifted his head out of his food bowl (not always a smart thing) to clean his eye. the ranger was a real **** . she jerked his neck with the lead and started screaming at him when she had him out the front because he stood up when another dog went past. :thumbsup:

she also told me i should be charged for theft because i let him stay her for a week :thumbsup:

Ranger sounds like a keeper (NOT!)

Tell the power hungry ranger to relax. Charged with theft HA. I would prefer you keep my dog (had he escaped) at your place in a relaxed environment then he be waiting a week in a pound environment. Don't listen to the wench, I think you did a good job! Bully is a gorgeous boy though! How did your pups get along with him?!

Tell the ranger to do some reading on dog breeds. Cross kelpie :thumbsup: Still laughing about that one :thumbsup:

Ranger sounds like a keeper (NOT!)

Tell the power hungry ranger to relax. Charged with theft HA. I would prefer you keep my dog (had he escaped) at your place in a relaxed environment then he be waiting a week in a pound environment. Don't listen to the wench, I think you did a good job! Bully is a gorgeous boy though! How did your pups get along with him?!

Tell the ranger to do some reading on dog breeds. Cross kelpie :thumbsup: Still laughing about that one :thumbsup:

26-4-2010058.jpg

15-52010005.jpg

she also said my dobe x sheperd is cute

i thought top pick would show how the got on :thumbsup:

saffron was depressed for few days after he left

*melts*

OH LAWD!!! DOBE CROSS SHEPARD :thumbsup: *tears in eyes*

How gorgeous! No wonder he tries to escape look at the company he has. Is he the only dog at home? Maybe that's why he keeps escaping to your yard! Have you spoken to his owners frequently and do they live near you? Is this the first time he's come over? Pictures are to die for!

he lived with a mutt breed pup. they ived near me but the home was sold and they have left with no forwarding details.

i have had a few conversations with his female owner but hot the impression that bully was only a panis extension for his male owner.

bully was under weight the first time he came here so i think he kept coming back for food. but his female puppy friend was very thin so rspca took her.

edited to add saffron has a bell because she had a thing for chasing and killing birds. in case ppl were wondering

Edited by stef_83

this was a stray boy that got out and wondered into my house. the ranger that picked him up said he was pit bull x kelpiebecause of his markings.

i have spoken to hid owners and they say bully is pure am staff im just posting here to see what u guys think.

26-4-2010002.jpg.

OMG i didnt know they came in Tri!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Aww Teebs is in lurrrve.

A friend of mine had a tri colour am staff that's why I was laughing at what the ranger said because whilst on a walk we were actually asked if it was an am staff cross shepard because of the tan... AHAH

Aww poor Bully if I lived near you and I knew his owners weren't giving him adequate care I may have been forced the steal him :thumbsup:

Some people should not be allowed to own dogs. You should adopt him stef :thumbsup:

Aww Teebs is in lurrrve.

A friend of mine had a tri colour am staff that's why I was laughing at what the ranger said because whilst on a walk we were actually asked if it was an am staff cross shepard because of the tan... AHAH

Aww poor Bully if I lived near you and I knew his owners weren't giving him adequate care I may have been forced the steal him :thumbsup:

Some people should not be allowed to own dogs. You should adopt him stef :thumbsup:

oh trust me if realestate and oh would agree he wouldnt have even seen that horrid ranger bully is so sweet and has stolen a piece of my heart.

:) I just saw that Saffron is wearing a bell!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH that's too cute reminds me of a cow!!! HAHAHAH!

Naughty puppy.... :laugh:

a cow hahaha that is so true in more was than one.

it saves the birds but can be a pain in when she runs under the windows at night :(

26-4-2010002.jpg.

OMG i didnt know they came in Tri!! :laugh: :D :birthday:

Me neither...must have one!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

:D

Just another reason why putting decisions in the hands of Vic council rangers is a BAD idea :birthday:

(Why Joe Helpers Proposed New Dog Laws For Victoria Are Dead Wrong, Victorians - we NEED to write ..... NOW!! http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=196172)

She's an Amstaff. Good on you for taking her in :love: Oh, and your Dobe x Shepherd looks remarkably like a pure bred Rottie :love::laugh: Hmmmm... time the councils started employing rangers with at least some basic knowledge of dogs...!

I would have said kelpie x :D :birthday::love: how ridiculous.

What a gorgeous looking dog. There are soooo many dogs I would love to have if I could keep them all and that is definately one of them.

Love the photos :love: You are so understanding and kind for taking in a strange dog. :laugh:

Looks pure AmStaff to me, like others said you can get tri colours but I don't think you are allowed to show them.

Actually, you can show them :confused: You might not do any good, but you can. We have no disqualifying faults. Tri colours are listed as "not to be encouraged", not as a DQ. In fact one of the Tri colours listed on that photo page belonged to ToTheMax kennels and, I believe, did quite well in the ring.

ETA: I'd put in a formal complaint about that ranger's behaviour

Edited by zayda_asher