Perth Zoo Photo Meet

CrazyCresties

lol, I can't take credit for RV's photos ;) But I agree, they came out really nice RV :D Love the cheetah stare in the first one - I think we all must have a hundred shots of that meerkat on the mound ;)

Just looking through mine, will get some up soon.

Sorry CC, you see , my migraine brain is still in charge lol :( I read your first post and I did not read the next post, thought it was you again - oooppppsss

I am super stoked that Mason could think my photos would be as good as I am sure yours will be CC ;)

I really like the cheetah but I am a bit sad that in my best shots of him I have that glass distorsion on the left hand side. ;)

BTW I only noticed after I got home but that native bird has such funny feet! (4th from the bottom)

I am super stoked that Mason could think my photos would be as good as I am sure yours will be CC ;)

I really like the cheetah but I am a bit sad that in my best shots of him I have that glass distorsion on the left hand side. ;)

BTW I only noticed after I got home but that native bird has such funny feet! (4th from the bottom)

I really like the first cheetah pic!!

Mas I love your first Cheetah shot! A great capture, it really looks like it is in the wild! :(

And that orangutan (sp) just captured the mood of that poor animal ;)

Yes I felt sorry for many of the animals there today, having seen many of them out in the wild the enclosures just seemed cruel ;)

The curlew is actually sitting down on its 'knees', they just bend the opposites way to ours ;)

Mason, good shots ;) Your cheetah came out well too, it was hard behind that mucky glass. Agree with RV, good capture on the Orang-utan :D

Some animals seemed happy, but I felt bad for the elephant and cheetah, they seemed to be the most stressed ;)

c'mon CC we wanna see yours now!!

lol, ok here you go :(

5430091512_d2f56a35a4_o.jpg

5429484555_5315e42510_o.jpg

5429484657_719c5b84bd_o.jpg

5430091856_7a13b10339_o.jpg

5430092264_2f25c639a4_o.jpg

5430092582_9559a895ed_o.jpg