Ndtf - Who Is Doing Course Starting Soon?

Guest rhapsodical78

Is the price of this course and the normal course a secret or something??

It's around three grand.

Wow, that's quite a bit. How can I convince my OH I need it badly (apart from the fact that I do)? How did you justify it? :rofl:

I don't have an OH so I didn't need to justify it. :eek: Kick him to da curb, sistah.

laffi,

Not much of a OH if you have to "justify" to OH spending money on yourself.

Well how do you justify it to yourself then? I mean it is quite a bit of money and I just what to know what you get (or got for the ones who did it) out of it. I am just trying to get some opinions why the course is useful (not why my OH is useless :rofl: ). I think it's a fair question to ask and I was hoping for some honest opinions.

Wow, that's quite a bit. How can I convince my OH I need it badly (apart from the fact that I do)? How did you justify it? :eek:

I completely understand where you're comming from.... sometimes OH's are not as big doggy lovers as us lot here!!

All I can say start working on OH :rofl:

I want to do the course in the future too - so maybe by the time I'm ready to do it - you're OH would have given in and we can do it at the same time!!!

:p

Laffi- it depends on what you believe you will get out of the course. As this was going to be my career it was easy to justify to myself, especially after spending substantially more at univeristy for something i hated! I would ask yourself why you really want to do the course. I agree that it is alot of money for an interest/ hobby course and can see why you'd ask the question. It has different values for different people- i would have paid almost anything to do it because of what i wanted out of it. I made sure i got my money's worth as well with all the hours etc that i did!! :rofl:

Wow, that's quite a bit. How can I convince my OH I need it badly (apart from the fact that I do)? How did you justify it? :p

I completely understand where you're comming from.... sometimes OH's are not as big doggy lovers as us lot here!!

All I can say start working on OH :rofl:

I want to do the course in the future too - so maybe by the time I'm ready to do it - you're OH would have given in and we can do it at the same time!!!

:)

Sounds like a great idea! I might even cook a nice dinner tonight :eek:

Actually good point Shelley

I have to commend NDTF on their office staff. They are just AWESOME!! Every time I have had a querry they have responded and always just really pleasant to deal with. Really great asset for NDTF!

KK - you have a bed here if you want to come down to Sydney :rofl:

You just have to share with the cats!

Aaawwww thank you!!!!! Never know...i might have to take you up on that one day!!! Currently looking into if my extra employment will allow my to claim the course, or part of it, on tax!