Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for wagsalot, I don't know how big your kitty is so this may look out of proportion. If so please let me know roughly how out I am and I will reduce the kitty in size so it works.

a.jpg

That looks excellent! Thankyou :mad

Charlie's pretty much the right size in that photo as she's quite a large cat.

sorry guys went on a hot date with my man last night ( first time in 6 year of child free bliss wooohoo)

Ill have a play with that photo now coolies

siv, had i know you were waiting with baited breath for more photos I would have stayed up all night to accomadte you.........................................................

......NOT.............. LOL

:mad awesome siv that looks great :rofl: (Coolibah muttters where is harminee and Vickie) :laugh: :D

I know, I know, everyone is jealous of my art work. I know everyone is about to ask me to do theirs, my charge is 500 dollars a pic :eek:

I shall let sleepies dogs lie :D

sleepies.jpg

sleepies1.jpg

PICK THE IMPOSTER :p

sorry guys went on a hot date with my man last night ( first time in 6 year of child free bliss wooohoo)

Ill have a play with that photo now coolies

siv, had i know you were waiting with baited breath for more photos I would have stayed up all night to accomadte you.........................................................

......NOT.............. LOL

Cmon, you know you want to :mad

Jag thanks that great :mad that stupid pole is gone great :rofl:

Harminee thank god your here things have been a bit crazy in here Siv has been streaking and Palane amputated stripies ear :D

That's ok no probs. Oh I also took the little white foot that was sticking out underneath the fence away. He he he. :laugh: Very cute :eek:

:mad awesome siv that looks great :D (Coolibah muttters where is harminee and Vickie) :laugh: :D

I know, I know, everyone is jealous of my art work. I know everyone is about to ask me to do theirs, my charge is 500 dollars a pic :D

I shall let sleepies dogs lie :D

sleepies.jpg

sleepies1.jpg

PICK THE IMPOSTER :p

The brown one :p :rofl::eek:

• Troy unpinned this topic