Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This stuff is awesome ;) Vickie we told Amy that Cobber went to the beach when she was at school she was very cross lol.

Harminee -I have a million trillion billion if you really mean it :laugh:

I would love a Coolie Cube if you have the time

I didnt take this but it is one of my babies

cow2.jpg

bartamybully2.jpg

gyppywalkup.jpg

jazesky2.jpg

P1130573.jpg

Edited by Coolibah Coolies

Is anyone able to try and merge these two photos together for me?

Mine just look really crap and I struggle because the backgrounds are different colours.

I don't know if Charlie is going to look out of place though as she's not looking at the camera. Is there a way to flip the photo round?

a.jpg

b.jpg

Edited by wagsalot

Hey Vickie don't sell your work short, your stuff is every bit as awesome as anyone else, including mine..

Thanks Harminee...I kind of feel like I'm getting a bit carried away in PS lately & would like to get back to focussing on the actual photography. Problem is that as I get better in PS, I am starting to accept less quality in my photo's...b/c I know I can just fix them. Not sure if that makes sense? LOL, or if it's even relevant.

Now you know you have to tell us how you did the omni tone thinggy.. ;)

I don't have PS, only elements, but on mine it's Filter, Render, Lighting Effects and I chose Soft Omni to try & add a soft spotlight to each of their faces. I actually shot these without a tripod so there is a tiny bit of camera shake as the shutter speed was too slow for handheld. It's actually what gives the pic the softness, although it was ununtentional when I shot it. The ISO is also pretty high, giving a bit of noise, but I think this works as well.

This stuff is awesome ;) Vickie we told Amy that Cobber went to the beach when she was at school she was very cross lol.

:laugh: , tell her I can take her to the virtual beach as well!

Hey Ruth, can you put that one up of Stripe on the step. I reckon someone could make an awesoem OOB out of that one, it is such a cute pic.

• Troy unpinned this topic