Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Ok so I finally had a go at OOB! I followed a very good tutorial so the result wasn't too bad :confused:

froggy.jpg

It's really good Doglover. There is a lot of 3D dimension here & that's what OOB's are all about. I'll look forward to your next one...

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow they are all impressive creations !!!! :confused: (Well done Doglover and Harminee also !)

A friend of mine from flickr does them . She's 60 and has Parkinson's Disease , so she does well to be able to such wonderful Oob's !! :provoke:

Here's one she did for me a while back using heaps of my pet pics :rofl:

Sorry if it' too big for some of you, but its better viewed this size for the details.

karmaoobs.jpg

and if you get a chance, here's a link to her photostream (people give her their pics to create something out of them)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tabamajic/

Edited by Jules loves Joey and Renae

It's really good Doglover. There is a lot of 3D dimension here & that's what OOB's are all about. I'll look forward to your next one...

Thanks Vickie! :confused: Can't wait to get started on my next one..... who cares about doing work :provoke::rofl:

catcube2.jpg

Love that cube one you have there jules loves joey and renae

Had a look at her site, man are we amatures... lol

I got bored so had to do something to occupy myself :confused:

Doglover, there is no such thing as a Pro with digital graphics, we all continue to learn something and THAT is the fun part of it as it never gets boring

Edited by ~Harminee~

Here's another OOB one that I just did.

For some stupid reason I made the frame pink. I have no idea why I picked that colour :confused:

The photo was in portrait, not landscape, so my frame didnt' fit, but oh well.

I used a photo I took at Werribee

giraffe.jpg

Edited by wagsalot

WOW, That looks cool Wagsalot :( . It's a great photo & perfectly suited to oob. I love how his nose is coming right out.

If you still have the working file, you can change the canvas size to make the frame fit & the colour of the frame, although I think the pink is fine.

Ok I need Magnum gone LOL..

It;s for a cover I have to design but I need her out as the other picture's don't have handler's in them.

Does that make sense??

Fallon.jpg

Thanks

Schneeberg

Gave it a go for you :(

Fallon.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic