Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Thanks heaps Freckles, both of them look fantastic.

Sorry havnt been on today, had an accident and feeling really sore and have a bitchin headache :)

Hope you are Ok Sivaro. That is the most important thing.

I have to say though I love the one Harminee did of Dixie running on the beach, very cool :laugh:

Yep, it was really bad, a guy come through a give way intersection and was right infront of me, leaving me with no time to stop. Didnt help the road was wet, turned the steering wheel to avoid a worse collision but the young guys van rolled onto its side. Shit myself, thought he was dead but his ok. His van is a right off, mine well not sure yet. Im just sore and getting worse. Went to the hospital tonight they seem to think its just a bit of bruising and swelling. Cant shake the damn headache, and the pain in my neck and back is really bad. But I will live to see another day, so you are all stuck with me.

Thanks for asking, I'll be fine.

:mad OH MY GOD!!!! That would have been so scary for you and the family concerned!

I hope you feel better soon.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh: OH MY GOD!!!! That would have been so scary for you and the family concerned!

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Risy, I'll be ok, my dog was still spooked in the car. The man and the boy are fine too. The man was extra nice, kept asking if I was ok. Then he said he had good insurance. I said the main thing is we are still alive, he agreed. But I WANT MY CAR BACK, now Im driving my daughters Magna that has surfboard seats. Had a little panic attack as I drove past the same spot expecting someone else to come out on me though.

Oh you guys make it look so easy!!! :confused:

I do a lot of photography (see my link in my signature), but my husband does the post processing (basic) on most of them for me (he's not really into arty type photoshoping)

We have adobe photoshop 6, but for the life of me i can't work it out !!

I get impatient when DH tries to teach me (bit like when your father tried to teach you to drive a car hehe)

I really can't grasp the colour selective technique (colour feature on black and white background), is there a real 'easy' way to explain it to someone like me (and to be able to do it) ?

Edited by Jules loves Joey and Renae

Oh you guys make it look so easy!!! :confused:

I do a lot of photography (see my link in my signature), but my husband does the post processing on most of them for me (he's not really into arty type photoshoping for his pics)

We have adobe photoshop 6, but for the life of me i can't work it out !!

I get impatient when DH tries to teach me (bit like when your father tried to teach you to drive a car hehe)

I really can't grasp the colour selective technique (colour feature on black and white background), is there a real 'easy' way to explain it to someone like me (and to be able to do it) ?

WOW, your photography is awesome! and the processing your husband is doing is very impressive. I just added you as a contact in Flickr. As far as the selective colour, maybe just pick an easy photo to start on & have a go. Looking at your pics, Karma's eyes may be a good start & an easy one to do.

A really quick simple way to do it would be to click on the magic wand tool, make sure the second "boxes" option is selected, where they overlap, set the tolerance to about 30 & click on Karma's eye until the whole eye is highlighted & then click on the other eye.

Once the eyes are selected, go to thh menu & pick Select, Inverse. This should highlight everything in the pic but the eyes. Then Image, Mode, Greyscale.

There are heaps of other ways & this is not the best, but I think it's the easiest, especially when the subject & colours are simple.

Let us know if you need help.

Thankyou Vickie !!! :confused:)

I will go and add you too now as well ! :D

Thanks for the 'PS' tip, I will try it out at some stage (there is one pic of Karma in her photo set, where hubby just did her eyes hehe), but i need to have a go at doing it as well :)

Edited by Jules loves Joey and Renae

• Troy unpinned this topic