Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well put them up sivaro and if you have a prefered back ground list it, but I am off to bed now so will fiddle with them tomorrow :p

They are up Freckles, go back to the page where you put the perfect one on :o scroll up, there is 3 in a row

Vickie i took a pic of my baby Cobber the other day I love but the dry background is awful would you consider having a go at fixing it up with a dark background?? please I have tried in Paintshop but I am way too hopeless :p

Umm, LOL, I just reread this & saw you wanted a dark background.

Anyway, this was fun! Don't you think he suits being a beach boy??

625052638_f2be821533.jpg

:o I'll have a go at the dark background in a little while, it shouldn't be hard now that I've done all the extraction.

Edited by Vickie

here is my first ever oob, a tribute to banjo My big boof foster that has just found the most awesome home a dog could want.

banjoext.jpg

Can someone tell me what the scrolly work in the background is called???

been trying for days to find some for paintshop pro ???

Hi Harminee

I don't know what you would call the look? but i know what you mean. I drew this vine in illustrator, it is a passion fruit vine :p, not sure how you could reproduce hat look in PSP??

diis.jpg

these are very rough so Vickie or Harminee please have a go too if you have nothing else to do :p

Great job Freckles!

do u use photoshop?

If so try turning the layers with your shadows to multiply, you will find this option in the top left of your layers palate,

what this does is multiplies the colour (in this case grey) to the background colour and it gives a much more realistic shadow effect :o

Vickie i took a pic of my baby Cobber the other day I love but the dry background is awful would you consider having a go at fixing it up with a dark background?? please I have tried in Paintshop but I am way too hopeless :o

Umm, LOL, I just reread this & saw you wanted a dark background.

Anyway, this was fun! Don't you think he suits being a beach boy??

625052638_f2be821533.jpg

:) I'll have a go at the dark background in a little while, it shouldn't be hard now that I've done all the extraction.

I love this one! :p Great work Vickie

Ok thanks Chloes Dad. I use photoshop 7 and/or photo studio 5.5 depending on what I am doing as I haven't mastered either yet and only know diferent bits of each :o

Off now to try a new trick :p

you will love it! post the new file when you are done :)

in my signature I multiplied Chloe's photos over a pink BG and as you can see white multiplied on pink is pink, so it produces some good effects at times - have fun! :)

wow I just tried what you suggested Chloes Dad and what a difference. Sadly I closed the picture without saving first so I will have to try it with something else soon. Need to go and get a coffee now and stretch my poor arm :p

wow I just tried what you suggested Chloes Dad and what a difference. Sadly I closed the picture without saving first so I will have to try it with something else soon. Need to go and get a coffee now and stretch my poor arm :o

coffee and RSI are my life :p

• Troy unpinned this topic