Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried doing a OOB with a picture of Charlie but everytime i try to make the frame it doesn't work? :S I draw the white rectangle over top and then use the rectange marquee to cut away and make the frame but its cuts the whole background away..

do you think one of you nice people could make an OOB with this picture of Charlie so that his paw comes out of the frame?

l_3a0b5412fafb88755b5857b52d17afd0.jpg

Adobe make a book called "classroom in a book" They can be quite expensive in normal bookstores.

But if you go to the likes of Amazon.com or www.bookfinder4you.com (think that is how you spell the url) you can normally pick up these books much cheaper.

Can I make one comment though on photos posted here (or any photos posted in photos thread)... Is is possible to resize some of them before posting?? Even on broadband, some just take SOO long to show. Hate to imagine those on dialup.

I tried doing a OOB with a picture of Charlie but everytime i try to make the frame it doesn't work? :S I draw the white rectangle over top and then use the rectange marquee to cut away and make the frame but its cuts the whole background away..

do you think one of you nice people could make an OOB with this picture of Charlie so that his paw comes out of the frame?

l_3a0b5412fafb88755b5857b52d17afd0.jpg

This one was fun! :mad

charlie1.jpg

Edit to fix it up :laugh:

Edited by Risyntira

(Sandrasm @ 26th Jun 2007 - 07:15 PM)
(~Harminee~ @ 26th Jun 2007 - 12:55 PM)

Hey Harminee,

How did you do the background swirls? Did you just draw them in?

Ta

Was going to ask the same question.

(Sandrasm @ 26th Jun 2007 - 07:15 PM)

No you should have a tool in Photshop called paintbrush.

If you do a google search for photoshop downloads brushes, you should find heaps of links

I just did a search for some different paintbrush downloads for paintshop pro and was able to adapt them for my version.

Edited by ~Harminee~

I do mine a little differently as I am working with PSPXI not photoshop.

I work in layers, generally 4.

1- for the origional photo

2- for the frame

3 for the copy of origional

4 for the last coloured layer

All layers are transparent so when you remove backgrounds they are clear..

Thanks heaps Freckles, both of them look fantastic.

Sorry havnt been on today, had an accident and feeling really sore and have a bitchin headache :mad

Hope you are Ok Sivaro. That is the most important thing.

I have to say though I love the one Harminee did of Dixie running on the beach, very cool :laugh:

Yep, it was really bad, a guy come through a give way intersection and was right infront of me, leaving me with no time to stop. Didnt help the road was wet, turned the steering wheel to avoid a worse collision but the young guys van rolled onto its side. Shit myself, thought he was dead but his ok. His van is a right off, mine well not sure yet. Im just sore and getting worse. Went to the hospital tonight they seem to think its just a bit of bruising and swelling. Cant shake the damn headache, and the pain in my neck and back is really bad. But I will live to see another day, so you are all stuck with me.

Thanks for asking, I'll be fine.

Thankyou ladies, yes close call. My poor dog was in the front seat too so he was shocked. Got out of a desexing but was still at the vet by 11am :laugh:

I was really worried for the young guy, when the car rolled onto the side, his father stopped who was driving the van infront of him, ran and said the F word and climbed the van, opened the door and pulled the kid out. He just had a heart operation too so really didnt need the scare.

• Troy unpinned this topic