• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and one for Sivaro :thumbsup: sorry you had to wait so long. Hope you like

maggie2.jpg

Woohoo, I love you so much babes, yes Im a poofy woman...........not.

Honestly that looks brilliant and was well worth the wait.

you better check out shih tzu page, its all your work :rofl:

Just going to load maggie now. :thumbsup:

they are 3 very different colours but I think they all work well with the colours on your page :thumbsup: Nice site too Siv, glad you got it working again :thumbsup:

Actually I had to redo a new site, the home page just wasnt working for some reason and Im the only one that could see so must have been in my puters memory. So basically copied everything across, yep Im a cheat. But it really stands out now witht he pics and the new colours, so Im rapt. Thanks Heaps, I love them all. :rofl:

Oh and thanks for liking the site too.

Just a quick one to show off my new signature - figured I might as well do one for myself :thumbsup:

Still not 100% happy with it, but good enough for now.

post-5256-1183551256_thumb.jpg

Oh I missed this one, this looks great Tramissa. Clever girl you are. :thumbsup:

Yay !! I had a quick play last night & I figured out how to do the black & white with some parts in colour !! Love it !!!!

Will have to bring some in next week and post it !

Now.... how do I do the signatures & cut part of the pic out ??

Like eg: I just want to get zorro out of the picture (without background etc ?) I"m using Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.

Thanks muchly !

Hey you guys have been busy, Had my daughers Dance review last night and yes took my camera byt because she was in the back line didnt get 1 decient photo of her... grrrrrrr.

Keep thos requests coming.. this is great.. love everyones work....

Yay !! I had a quick play last night & I figured out how to do the black & white with some parts in colour !! Love it !!!!

Will have to bring some in next week and post it !

Now.... how do I do the signatures & cut part of the pic out ??

Like eg: I just want to get zorro out of the picture (without background etc ?) I"m using Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.

Thanks muchly !

Does Elements 5 have the pen tool? If it does I suggest looking up tutorials because although it is really handy, it's a bugger to use! Another option is erasing the background with the eraser tool, but that can be tricky and tiresome. What I usually do is a combination. I will cut it out with the pen tool first and then if theres any bits that don't look right, just run the eraser over them.

Aweeee snap that is really cute,, THANKYOU!!!!!

No problem Harminee glad you liked it :D

SOOOO dodgy! Looks fake

It looks really good Bella! :rofl:

• Troy unpinned this topic