Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I have been slack and not tried any for the last day or so BUT I do have a reason.

I had my fingers squished by an over excited dog and I can't use my photoshop pointy finger ;) I have even been reduced to 2 finger typing as I can't type without pain. I should be back by tomorrow night to have a go.

can I just say though, my lord harminee you are showing exceptional talent :laugh:

griff, if you go to HN I think you may faint then when you come to you will walk out :laugh:

Hi 2tollers

Harminee can you tell me how you do the dogs on the dark backgrounds and how to do the shadow thing around the dog?

Ta

Ok in Paintshop you go to your tools and next to the one that looks like the eraser, the is the softening tool. This tool has options and BURN is one of them,

You can do the dark background one of two ways.

1st- creat 2 layers 1 layer with your subject and the 2nd layer is black.. the erase the background of the 1st layer..

OR

Use the burn tool to darken the backbround.

The show effect is done with a pluging called EYE Candy 4000 so it isn't a feature of PSP or Photoshop to my knowledge

Hope this helps

Maree

Hi 2tollers
Harminee can you tell me how you do the dogs on the dark backgrounds and how to do the shadow thing around the dog?

Ta

Ok in Paintshop you go to your tools and next to the one that looks like the eraser, the is the softening tool. This tool has options and BURN is one of them,

You can do the dark background one of two ways.

1st- creat 2 layers 1 layer with your subject and the 2nd layer is black.. the erase the background of the 1st layer..

OR

Use the burn tool to darken the backbround.

The show effect is done with a pluging called EYE Candy 4000 so it isn't a feature of PSP or Photoshop to my knowledge

Hope this helps

Maree

I'll have a go and let you know. I've got Corel. I mainly need some way to cover up my rough work around the edges of things, especially the hairy critters. :laugh: Thanks for that.

Guest Pandii
This one needed 7 (Yes SEVEN) layers! ;) eight if you want to include my major stuff up! :laugh:

dante-1.jpg

cuteishka14weekscopy.jpg

I am loving these

I really appriciate the time you all have put in for me

2tollers

When you use the eraser tool have it set to 85% so it doesnt give you that "serated" edge.

To fix the rough edges use the softening tool ( as small as possible.. ) Use your + and - tool to to enlarge the picture ( pixilate it) so you can get to as close to the egde as possibe

• Troy unpinned this topic