Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one needed 7 (Yes SEVEN) layers! ;) eight if you want to include my major stuff up! :laugh:

lmao :rofl: Ahh 7 sounds like a dream when I do my digital paintings I end up with 50+ layers. I know of one artists who uses approx 200 :laugh:

You certainly learn to be specific when you name the layers!

-Elise

Ok here is my feable attempt whilst waiting for a call from the vet....

Shakes head and mutters to self must learn how to use frames and colours and stars and stuff..... That Harminee is way too cool now :laugh:

Thanks for Skippy Harminee, that looks great. Isn't she cute and someone has to mow. ;)

I'll have a go with with the eraser and the softening tool. Thanks again. :laugh: How do you get the shadow around the subject?

Rysintira,

You didn't want to post your rude pm here?

You clearly misunderstood my post badly. Having lots of layers isn't a good thing :laugh: Hence why I said "Ahh 7 sounds like a dream". I try to cut down on layers not increase them so I wasn't boasting, I was being envious. I also joked about how difficult it is with having lots of layers and me not being able to remember them, and how I wished I had as many as what you were working with.

So before you go sending nasty pm's saying that I spend all day on my pc and don't think before I type etc. Maybe you should get your facts right ;) Very nasty.

-Elise

Rysintira,

You didn't want to post your rude pm here?

You clearly misunderstood my post badly. Having lots of layers isn't a good thing :laugh: Hence why I said "Ahh 7 sounds like a dream". I try to cut down on layers not increase them so I wasn't boasting, I was being envious. I also joked about how difficult it is with having lots of layers and me not being able to remember them, and how I wished I had as many as what you were working with.

So before you go sending nasty pm's saying that I spend all day on my pc and don't think before I type etc. Maybe you should get your facts right ;) Very nasty.

-Elise

Im sorry you felt that my PM was nasty, and I didn't say you spend all day on the computer, I clearly said, I don't spend all day on the computer :rofl:

Its easy to see why our text was pulled out of proportion, makes it hard to understand when there are no icons to display our emotions :laugh:

Edited by Risyntira

Im sorry you felt that my PM was nasty, and I didn't say you spend all day on the computer, I clearly said, I don't spend all day on the computer :rofl:

Its easy to see why our text was pulled out of proportion, makes it hard to understand when there are no icons to display our emotions ;)

One day they'll develop audible text in forums :laugh: It would prevent a lot of arguments huh? I honestly wasn't attacking your work at all! I hate having heaps of layers I'm constantly getting them mixed up/deleting the wrong ones. Nothing to boast about I promise :laugh:

-Elise

I can relate .. having lots of layers is an absolute nightmare

I can't count the amount of times I have crashed PSP and lost everything only to have to start again because of having too many layers.

Hey snarferema got a project for you since you do such lovely drawings..

I was sondering if you could do a Rainbow bridge one, ( I really don't like the one I have done ) that we could put the beloved pets on that have passed over??? Don't worry if you can't but its something I have been looking at doing and just can't seem to get it right.

Was thingking something with depth, so that the picture could be placed either in the forground or maybe on the otherside of a rainbow coloured bridge..

What do you think???

I can relate .. having lots of layers is an absolute nightmare

I can't count the amount of times I have crashed PSP and lost everything only to have to start again because of having too many layers.

It can crash while having too many layers? :laugh: I'll stick to my little number seven! ;) :laugh:

oh poor Elise look what you have started with your talent :laugh: , Harminee I begged Elise to do me a favour last night too. I think your bridge one sounds like a really nice idea. Just hope we don't need to use it too often.

lol me too, mwaaaah! ;) And all is well in the Photoshop forum again :laugh:

Harminee yeah that sounds like a lovely idea :love: I'm working on something for another DOLer right now but I'll give you a holler when that's done!

I'd forgotten about the crashes :love: Not to mention how long an image takes to load when you have lots of layers. I've waited a good 10 mins at times for an image to load only for it to crash at the end of it :rofl:

I remember one commission I was working on was enormous 7000x7000px with almost 100 layers. That was an absolute killer, nearly took my sanity several times. Never worked that big again :laugh: I still come crawling back to Photoshop though :love:

-Elise

ETA: Woah went a little nuts with the emoticons.. Sorry!

Edited by snarferama

allfour2.jpg

Oh Harminee this is beautiful - all of my furbabies thankyou!!

After reading everyones they now have me wondering about getting them done into a signature to show them off...

But I'll need you somehow to add my adopted greyhound girl too...

Can I have the title 'Bluecollies Babes" ???? If you have the time to do after all the others....

I did love how you done Sivaro's lil black babe with the black background in a collage style - gorgeous!!!!

DSC00703.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic