Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Clover

CC i love the photos of your daughter and the dogs, they look like they have a special bond :thumbsup:.

Ok I was wondering if people would object to me putting together a slideshow of the pictures I have done so far to music so i can add them to myspace etc.

I am seriously thinking of starting a buisness with this but it needs to be seen to get noticed..

thanks in advnace

Maree

( PS I will still do my stuff here

Feel free, that would be great :thumbsup:.

Risyntira done a lovely one for me too. Will need one for my shih tzu website. But I will wait till I get a really good pic for that. The dog that I want on there needs to grow some more hair so will be a while.

This is what Risy done for me

sivaropoodles.jpg

Is it just me, or has that poodle's face disappeared?! :thumbsup:

I always got out of doing speeches :mad

What's the secret? :rofl: I get so nervous doing them, my knees start shaking and I stutter :thumbsup: Cruel.

I had 'special consideration' from year 11 onwards to not have to do anything on my own in front of the class, it caused far too much trauma otherwise :rofl:

that was done when I was HOPELESS and your background was pink! :thumbsup:

Yes and gonna change it to a different pink again shortly cause I get bored and love changing things. So will get you to do the same on with a different pink next time :thumbsup:

Trying to talk to you on msn you skank and you are not paying attention to me :rofl::mad

Sorry, been out most of the day, only just sat down at my computer now.... after taking a ute load to the tip and cleaning our the dog runs and playing with the puppies and kids, phew!

Puppies and dogs are too special to waste time, sitting in front of the 'puta! :D

Might talk tonight, but we have a friend coming from Sydney joining us for dinner, so I don't know when I'll be on :rofl:

I had 'special consideration' from year 11 onwards to not have to do anything on my own in front of the class, it caused far too much trauma otherwise :thumbsup:

Aww, it's awful that they can make you that stressed and nervous :thumbsup: I'm pretty close to asking for special consideration, I make myself sick worrying. This speech sounds difficult, too. We have to write a large essay and then do a 5-6 minute speech on top of it.

You guys are getting better and better :thumbsup: Some very cool stuff in here!

Heres some new stuff....I took pics on old film and everything was very grainy SO I photoshoped away :thumbsup:

744280-R1-21-3Acopy.jpg

744280-R1-16-8Acopy.jpg

744280-R1-01-23Acopy.jpg

CH1.jpg

CH.jpg

744281-R1-16-8A_017.jpg

744281-R1-18-6A_019.jpg

744281-R1-17-7A_018.jpg

ETA the one I did for Husky87 hope she doesnt mind if I post it here...

cal11-1copy.jpg

Ooopss one more :mad I photoshoped a pic I took at the zoo

PD.jpg

Edited by my_sibe_owns_me

I had 'special consideration' from year 11 onwards to not have to do anything on my own in front of the class, it caused far too much trauma otherwise :thumbsup:

Aww, it's awful that they can make you that stressed and nervous :thumbsup: I'm pretty close to asking for special consideration, I make myself sick worrying. This speech sounds difficult, too. We have to write a large essay and then do a 5-6 minute speech on top of it.

I'd speak to someone about having an alternative assessment done for the speech if it's making you that worried, that's how I used to be :mad They might see if you can do the speech just in front of your teacher...I couldn't do that either, so they used to just either let me skip it altogether or have a one-on-one chat with them about the subject to make sure I understood it :rofl:

Edited by shekhina

Guest Robatife BCs
ETA the one I did for Husky87 hope she doesnt mind if I post it here...

cal11-1copy.jpg

Oh my god that is fantastic!!!v :rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup: Could you do me one like that??

post-15762-1185689841_thumb.jpg

P.S Harminee, thanks so much :mad

Ok I was wondering if people would object to me putting together a slideshow of the pictures I have done so far to music so i can add them to myspace etc.

I am seriously thinking of starting a buisness with this but it needs to be seen to get noticed..

thanks in advnace

Maree

( PS I will still do my stuff here )

That's great Harminee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and of course you can have any that you've done for me. I'll check with Toller_08 about Tango and Dance's pics.

I'd like to lodge a protest. My kids aren't on there. :thumbsup:

Just kidding it's fantastic. The only comment I might make is that it's quite long and maybe it would be better as a part 1 and 2.

You've done so many beautiful photos Harminee. :thumbsup:

• Troy unpinned this topic