Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Clover

Sleep well Freckles. Ohh i have a nice moon shot i took a while back, i will try and find it (will have to go through about 100 unmarked CDs of photos to find it :laugh: ).

Heres a couple of cuties for you freckles to play with, seen you again :laugh:

Tarlie8.jpg

(Tarlie)

Had Tarlie had enough of the camera in her face? The poor bub :laugh:

Yep, just love how nice she comes up after a wash, she is a stunning bitch and I love taking pics of her.

I have to do a couple of others today, vaccination day at the Sivaro palace :D Will try to get some nice ones of Troy, although my daughter keeps calling him Chong cause thats in his reg name and she hates Troy so may have to change his name back to chong, poor bugger gets confused.

:laugh: that would be very cool thank you Harminee. Good moon shots are hard to find.

Now I took these pics from the ShihTzu thread and I may be in trouble for what I have done but I thought it was funny

Phoebe.jpg

This one is such a pisser Freckles. Just lourve ya work :D

I agree with your daughter Siv Chong is better then Troy for a dog (Sorry Troy if you are reading this ) :eek:

:cry::rofl::eek:

You can blame staffshit for that, she said ewwwwwwwwwwwwww to Chong and named him Troy

RustyKramar.jpg

Thanks heaps Harminee that looks fantastic...my neice is going to be thrilled she loved the one i did so image what she will think of yours...i am going to be favourite aunty for sure :eek::cry:

Edited by king

Just wanted to say a quick thankyou for the beautiful photos of Chili - I love them! Hard to keep up with this thread but next time I get some spare time I'll come back and have a proper look through. Thanks again

:eek: shekhina I am sorry but it just screamed sour face to me :cry: I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I would have gotten round to it, just wanted to give the others a jiggle first incase you didn't like it :rofl:

NOW who dobbed me in?????

:o shekhina I am sorry but it just screamed sour face to me :rofl: I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I would have gotten round to it, just wanted to give the others a jiggle first incase you didn't like it :D

NOW who dobbed me in?????

I can tell you it was definitely not me.

:laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic