Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really do too much with PS (I just sweet talk OH)

But here's my Newbie Attempts:

CKCS%20Puppies%20-%20Floran%20(12).jpg

CKCS%20Puppies%20-%20Floran%20(13).jpg

ETA: PLEASE don't pay any attention to the dirty puppy... I should have PS'd her tears stains :provoke:

Edited by Ane

tramissa, if you can find some great tutorials for PSP 9-XI they are pretty much interchangable.

I started out with psp7 years ago, and over the last 5 year the program itself hasn't changed all that much so the tutorials are adaptable.

Tried to add a link but it won't let me

If your stuck

pm me and I will pass on my phone number and talk you through a few lessons over the phone

cheers

Maree

Edited by ~Harminee~

Guest Clover

Awesome work everyone. I love the sneezing one Harminee it looks great and all of the ones of Elvie look beautiful everyone :laugh:.

I will take my camera to training tomorrow and see what i can come up with.

Actually if you are bored Harminee feel free to go into my PB accounts and takes some photos, i would love a new sig with all four dogs :laugh:. Any of my linked photos will get you into my accounts.

Harminee I finally get around to doing my photo of your kitty cat (2nd time) and you've posted your versions, which makes mine look so basic. I do think it's funny that we share one word though, "attitude".:laugh:

harmineecat-1.jpg

I took a few photos of Sparty's baby girl and my dogs tonight so I'll post one of those tomorrow. (I've got the ok from mum :laugh: )

LOL thats great.. love it... well done

well the way I see it, you as a beginner are doing really well .. even if you think yours are basic.

IF I was to put something basic up though being the "eggspurt" ( makes me sound like an over cooked egg) you would wonder what was wrong with me...

Every achievement is exactly that, an achievement.. don't be so hard on yourself....

Edited by ~Harminee~

something I quickly did to try out some of the new plugins I've got.

The rose is a photo I took, then photoshopped and added Harry to it. Didn't end up using any of my lovely new frames as this called for something really simple (I used the colour of the tiny wing on the outfit for the matt).

post-5256-1186757684_thumb.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic