Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys..

I was wondering if some lovely and computer literate person would like to make me a fanciful signature..?

I have been admiring your work from afar and really want to learn photo shop myself....BUT.

I did try and make my own and, well...alas. it was shite to be honest. I even had trouble putting a picture next to another picture let alone doing anything cool with it.

Now, I have picked quite a few photos, I couldn't pick just a couple, cause he's just too darn cute in all of these!!!!

If someone would like to attempt and make me a Sig I will be eternally grateful :thumbsup:

I don't expect all of them to be in it, just the ones that go best... with maybe a little green? And the text...... "mr snotty pants" lol

tank050.jpg

tank098.jpg

tank108.jpg

snot009.jpg

snot007.jpg

snot030.jpg

snot014.jpg

Oh and if anybody wanted to play around with any, feel free I would love to see what you can come up with :thumbsup:

Hey guys..

I was wondering if some lovely and computer literate person would like to make me a fanciful signature..?

I have been admiring your work from afar and really want to learn photo shop myself....BUT.

I did try and make my own and, well...alas. it was shite to be honest. I even had trouble putting a picture next to another picture let alone doing anything cool with it.

Now, I have picked quite a few photos, I couldn't pick just a couple, cause he's just too darn cute in all of these!!!!

If someone would like to attempt and make me a Sig I will be eternally grateful :thumbsup:

I don't expect all of them to be in it, just the ones that go best... with maybe a little green? And the text...... "mr snotty pants" lol

Oh and if anybody wanted to play around with any, feel free I would love to see what you can come up with :thumbsup:

Do you have these in a big size? :eek:

Can I be super annoying and ask for this pic to be included, possibly in the middle?

This is me and my partner.. oh and for it not to have the text "mr snotty pants" but ..."Snot Dog"?

lol sorry, my indecisiveness is going to kill me one day..

laurenandme-1.jpg

Big size?

Hmmmm we have just got a new computer and the originals are still on the old one... These are off my photobucket and I must have changed the size at some stage. I don't think you can change them back to original size from there can you?

Arghhh now i'm not sure if i want that photo in there either...

Okay, I'm just going to leave it with you guys... Do what you think will work, include this is it will look good, if not don't :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Troy unpinned this topic