Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God you get a bit bossy when you've had a good day. :) Congratulations. The photos aren't that exciting. Those cute little buggers won't stay still.

I'll put them all up and if there's any you particularly like and want someone to work on I can put up a link to the full size.

dogshowsivaro002.jpg

dogshowsivaro004.jpg

dogshowsivaro003.jpg

dogshowsivaro005.jpg

dogshowsivaro006.jpg

And...

dogshowsivaro016.jpg

dogshowsivaro023.jpg

dogshowsivaro025.jpg

dogshowsivaro019.jpg

dogshowsivaro017.jpg

That's all there is. I'll try to come down one Saturday when you're there and get some photos in the ring. I still can't get over how tiny your little Poodles noses are, very cute.

I'm off to bed now to get ready for my early start tomorrow.

Could someone please make me a sig? No real preferences, but please no girlie stuff :D

Asher

1-6.jpg

1-9.jpg

Lilly

IMG_7701.jpg

lilly1.jpg

Kayla

8.jpg

5.jpg

Hows this?

I will change it to the correct size if you like it ;) Or/and add the names.

and if i dont reply in a timely fashion just shot me a PM. lol sometimes its a bit busy around here and I miss post and replies.

post-10867-1192565830_thumb.jpg

All you wonderful photoshop people, now that I finally have a dog, may I please have a signature made. :

His name is Loki and his colour is blue ;)

Loki001.jpg

Loki011.jpg

Loki017.jpg

Loki015.jpg

Loki022.jpg

Just a few photos to work with :)

Thank you! :D

Whatcha think?

If you want it just let me know and I will resize it for you.

As I have said before if there is anything you want changed or added to it just let me know and I will do my best to go so :)

And if I dont reply in a timely fashion please just shot me a PM.

post-10867-1192567430_thumb.jpg

Hows this?

I will change it to the correct size if you like it ;) Or/and add the names.

and if i dont reply in a timely fashion just shot me a PM. lol sometimes its a bit busy around here and I miss post and replies.

post-10867-1192565830_thumb.jpg

Looks great thanx! Would you mind putting their names on it for me?

:D

Freckles just a quick question for you...your Canon 350 camera can you see the piccie on the LCD screen to take the photo or do you have to look through the veiw finder cause i got a 400D and i cant work out how to change it so i can see the image on the screen when i am taking the shot

Freckles just a quick question for you...your Canon 350 camera can you see the piccie on the LCD screen to take the photo or do you have to look through the veiw finder cause i got a 400D and i cant work out how to change it so i can see the image on the screen when i am taking the shot

(Im not Freckles, but.... :dropjaw:) You have to look through the view finder to see the photo, you can't change it to work on the LCD screen .

I don't think (But I could be wrong) that you'll get any SLR camera that will show the picture on the LCD.

Edited by wagsalot

(Im not Freckles, but.... :dropjaw:) You have to look through the view finder to see the photo, you can't change it to work on the LCD screen .

Thanks Wagsalot...i was reading the camera book for ages last night trying to work out if you could do it...my last cheapo digital you could see the piccie on the screen and i really liked it but this one takes heaps better piccies so i will just have to get use to it...i knew someone in this thread would know :(

Yeah most point and shoot cameras let you to take the picture while looking through the LCD. Everytime my mum picks up my camera (350D) she tries to take the photo looking through the LCD - just habit as her camera lets her do that.

• Troy unpinned this topic