Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Hi there, well its about time i thought i got a sig. I would love to know how to make one and one day soon would like to mess around with PS. In the mean time would someone be able to make a one for me? I have quite a few dogs that i would like involved. Im not sure how you would manage it but i would be grateful for anything. Feel free to crop anything if you need to.I would also like their names displayed. Anyway here are a few photos of my babies If i have too many just let me know :( Thank you

KAYA

kayawater.jpg

KEISHA

DSCF2548.jpg

KIANA

DSCF4371.jpg

KALAIS

DSCF4280.jpg

KOBE if you like you can photshop out his pee,LOL, its the only time he was standing still.

DSCF4391.jpg

KADEN

BecsPics1312.jpg

SNIFFY

DSCF2543.jpg

PEPE

DSCF3510.jpg

Edited by Kaffy Magee

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry birgulparis I couldn't resist

DandP.jpg

:love:

That's funny :D

But can you get rid of the writing and put this picture in instead PLEASE.... :eek::eek:

I read at the start that someone was sending copies of something that helps makes siggys (am I correct????)

am I able to get a copy too please :eek:

monascamera239-1.jpg

Hey everyone, I am begging for some help. I would love a signature banner that can double as my website links banner.

I have not got a clue where to start.

i want something that will sort of follow the theme and feel of my web design, so if anyone is willing to help me put something together or teach me the basics if you could send me a PM and I will point you in the direction of my webpage so you can get an idea of what I am after.

I have friends who want to recipricate kennel web links and I don't have a banner to send, so if someone has any free time any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tash

Oooooh, looky, a signature for meeeeeeee! Thank you Harminee,, its gorgeous i love it. Just a little question/request? Would you be able to write on it instead of the poker quote .....you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. Part of my favourite quote and will also be part of my new tattoo.

Guest Clover

Lovely work everyone :rofl:. Now there is no rush what so ever, but would someone be able to make me a new signature? it would be much appreciated ta ;).

P1570213.jpg

P1570156.jpg

dogs2212.jpg

CloverMe1.jpg

Maybe something in greens, just with Clovers name.. unless anyone has any idea's.

Oh pretty please!! before i get gravel rash!!is there a kind soul out there that can help a dumb old chook; who has no idear where to start; I cant even post a pic ;let alone a siggy; but i could email some pics to a very kind dog lover in hopes!!pm me please if you could :) Crawl crawl!!

Guest Clover

Thanks MSOM :(. Having Clovers name all together and the photo of her and i involved would be great, if possible :laugh:.

You need to copy it to your HD ( Hard Drive) then upload it to photobucket or FlickR, both you can get accounts for free.

Once you open the account upload the picture. the copy the "direct Link" into your signature ( Control Panel)

If you have any problems, PM me and send me your phone details and will talk you through it over the phone..

Cheers

Maree

• Troy unpinned this topic