Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Odin.jpg

It's not that distant, Super is in Odin's pedigree not that many generations back.

It's FIVE generations back, that's distant :(

Lovely siggie!! I love it!!

(Hmm, gotz me thinking, I think I'm almost due for a new one) :)

Arrrggghhh!!!! All the siggies made for me are ALL very lovely, I can't decide! :thumbsup: What to do what to do! :laugh:

Might come down to a case of eenie meenie minie mo! :laugh:

ETA: Ok I have decided on this one by ILTBY - and I actually prefer it without their breeds in there, but thanks for redoing them to add them in anyway :cool: Gave me lots to choose from. So sorry Harminee and BBJ, I LOVED the ones you guys made as well, if I could have them all I would! :scold:

Edited by cassie

Arrrggghhh!!!! All the siggies made for me are ALL very lovely, I can't decide! :cry: What to do what to do! :laugh:

Might come down to a case of eenie meenie minie mo! :)

ETA: Ok I have decided on this one by ILTBY - and I actually prefer it without their breeds in there, but thanks for redoing them to add them in anyway :D Gave me lots to choose from. So sorry Harminee and BBJ, I LOVED the ones you guys made as well, if I could have them all I would! :cry:

Really glad you like it ;)

Could somebody kindly make me a new sig? Actually two... :laugh: Could I have one for DOL with all the pics, and then one for my other forum with just the cats (the size requirements for that forum are 350x200 pixels). I want them to be fun and bright if possible. And I love pink if that helps... Thanks so much!!

Smudge (if you could turn this around so it looks like she's laughing, that would be awesome!)

DSC00012.jpg

Otto

DSC04132_edited.jpg

Rockling (not sure which pic to use?)

DSC00038.jpgDSC00013.jpg

DSC09934.jpg

Ablett

DSC_0670.jpg

Champa

DSC09423.jpg

Maisie

DSC09420.jpg

Would anyone be willing to make me a siggy?

Preferably the weimaraner in the middle of the two setters...

I am not sure if i want names but if anyone is willing to experiment, the Weimaraner is Ariane, the Orange/white is James and the tri colour is Spartan...

Thanks in advance!!

post-9132-1213863815_thumb.jpg

post-9132-1213863901_thumb.jpg

post-9132-1213863937_thumb.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic