Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quick question, i know ive got 'Gimp' on my PC, does anyone know if that is similar to photoshop?

i'd love to start playing around with my pics!

I think it is fairly similar, though possibly less advanced. If you were wanting to do more, you'd be better off with Photoshop or Paintshop Pro :D

Would someone make me one of those fantastic signatures? Please???

Mason is my brand new puppy :thanks: I just love him to bits. Here are some of my favorite pictures - no need to use them all I just wanted to give options.

Puppy24.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

charge.jpg

Icantresistthatface.jpg

Thank you!!!

Oh My goodness!!! Thank you, Thank you!!!

It's just beautiful :cry:

Just one question. How can I upload this into my photobucket account so that if your account changes I can keep the signature? Sorry... I just don't know anything about online pictures :cry: ...

Edited by Bubbly

You need to save it to your computer ( save it in your My Pictures in your My Documents) then just upload it to photobucket as usual.

Its unlikely my photobucket account will change any time soon I have nearly 700 signatures and portraits in there.

Hi, as much as I love my current sig another beautiful dog has been added to my family and Mistral is growing up so much he now looks nothing like what he does in those older photos.

If anyone would please be able to make up a new sig for me I would be very, very thankful.

New pics of Mistral

Buddadog.jpg

IcemistFatalAttraction.jpg

Lestat

Beautifulbabe.jpg

Granmamashouse.jpg

One of Mistral and Lestat together

Hansomladdies.jpg

And our new girl Satu

Satufirstnight2.jpg

AhhhYessmall.jpg

I dont mind which photos are used.

Thanks again :rolleyes:

Edited by Leena

wondering if someone can make a sig for me ,shiloh has got alot bigger now so i need a new one :p

i have made my own daggy one up :) but i would very much appreciate a new one by someone who knows what they are doing.

something with their names on it would be great :rofl:

thanks in advance :rofl:

i have added a few pics maybe one with all of them in the middle and a few other pics either side , if you need to play around with the pics or crop them thats fine.

Picture121.jpg

SUGAR

1460632615_b2f138d463.jpg

CLARINCE

Picture078-3.jpg

CISCO

Picture049-1.jpg

SHILOH

Picture026-3.jpg

Edited by sugclasco

I am going to be greedy and ask for a new sig from someone out there to have a go at :rofl:

Whenever anyone gets a chance.

Thanks

DW :rofl:

edited to add... Chloe (retriever) and Corey (shih tzu x) are their names...

02072008023.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture057.jpg

128chloe.jpg

Edited by doggywoof

Ok all you photoshop experts, I have just installed CS3 on my computer. Can someone please give me some pointers on where to start with making a sig?? Please pretty pleasssssse!!!

Or at least point me in teh direction of a thread that might explain it, I can't be stuffed going through 260 pages on this topic it will take me all week!!!

Tashnchief

• Troy unpinned this topic